16

ddot pov*+

ddot pov*+

After eating and me and Aj just having our time she fell asleep in between my legs so i couldn't really move. Luckily my phone and the remote was in reach so i was good. I grab my phone and i decide to text dd and notti to see if they know about this. If they did i wouldn't get mad though.

yo mhs!

twin 😈
wassup ddot ?

dd 👽
yurr

did y'all know ?

twin 😈
found out literally right before the after party that's why we was yelling

dd 👽
we got a lil demon comin 👹

team BOYY ALL THE WAYYY 💙💙

twin 😈
imma be the fav 

dd 👽
uh hell no

😂😭

I place my phone down an prepare myself to fall asleep but many thoughts are tracing my mind. The main thought being, is this really even my kid.. could aj have fuckin around with others besides that little jay situation. I hated to think it but it kept playing over in my mind, eventually i found sleep.

aubrey pov*+
I woke up in the morning a little early because i wanted to be home and have some me time. yes ddot probably wants all the time he can get with me knowing that i'm pregnant but i need more time to think and reflect on it. Like how imma raise it, what to get it, the aesthetic but mainly, how THE HELL am i going to tell my mom. I go into ddots bathroom to freshen up and do my morning routine. I put on a skims brown dress with some slides and luckily i brought some sunglasses to match.  I looks chill but fancy, which was the goal, today i would just take my self out to eat, on a shopping spree, go get a facial after having all that makeup on and just treat myself. I would also be recording it for yt, something like a solo diaries series. I walked out the bathroom to see ddot sitting up with a tired and confused look on his face.
"where you going mama"
"i got errands to run bae" i walk toward him to give him a hug
"can't you stay a lil longer?" he asks
"babyy, i gotta go get this done and i'm just gon chill with myself" i remove my self from the hug and go zip up my backpack
"okay" he reply's dryly, he sounds upset
"darri you gon be good right?"
"yeah i'm fine imma just go back to sleep"
"alright, i love youu" i kiss him on the cheek and go to the car in the front.

My mom told me and chanel that all the cars were rented but only the BMW was, the white range rover and the grey audi would go to me and chanel. I chose the audi knowing chanel would want the white.