Chapter 1

~~ Your POV ~~

I was just outside the town of Volwatt, where lightning strikes seemed to be heading twords the Mayor's mansion. A bit curious, I flew up to get a better view. I saw that lightning struck and destroyed part of the mansion. 'Mabey now that good-for-nothing mayer, will stop scamming innocent people for money.' I slightly laughed to myself as I landed back on the ground. Sighing, I found a tree to lean against that's right next to the road, and fell asleep.

~~ Laxus' POV ~~

The Thunder Legion and I were headed to the train station in the next town over after teaching the money scammer a lesson. I noticed a figure leaning up against a tree, an not knowing if they were okay or not, I ran twords the figure to see. Once I got close enough, I saw that a (H/c) haired girl was sitting there. But she looked a bit..... Unusual. She had giant, white, feathery wings that were neatly folded up against her back. She also had a black, whip-like tail and pointed ears. I still didn't know if she was alive though. Her chest wasn't rising or falling from what I could tell, causing a slight panic to arise. The Thunder Legion was just catching up to where I was at.

"Jeez! Why did you run off like that?!" Ever yelled.

"I can hear you just fine without the yelling." I grumbled.

"That didn't awnser her question though." Freed said.

"I ran because I saw her, and didn't know if she was alright." I said as I turned to point at the girl, only to find (E/c) eyes staring at me.

"Who are you guys?" She asked.

"I'm Laxus. The yeller is Evergreen-"

"Hey!" Ever yelled and smacked the back of my head with her fan.

"They guy with green hair is Freed. And the guy with the mask and floating dolls is Bixlow." I finished while she kept her eyes on me.

"My name's (Y/n). Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go." She said as she stood up.

"Before you go, what are you?" I asked. I felt like I was going to die if I didn't know what she was, because she was, different. Not different in a bad way, but in a good way. But she only seemed to get defensive about it.

"Why? What's it matter to you?" She nearly growled.

"Nothing. Just was curious. Freed, Ever, Bixlow, let's go." I said is I ignored the urge to turn back around and force her to tell me what she was.

~~ Your POV ~~

I watched as the four of them walked away. Something in me wanted to follow the blond, but I ignored it and flew off twords port Hargion.

I know this chapter was short, but my tablet is almost dead and I don't have an outlet at the moment. I promise though that next chapter will be longer. Until next time my fellow Fairy
Tail-ers.

~Chibi-chan