𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝑶𝒖𝒕

Full Name : Annalise Rosemary Thrombey
Nickname(s): Anna,Rosemary (Her Parents)
Birthday : January 10th
Age:18-19
Personality:Confident (Sometimes),Scared easily
Appearance : -

Parents : Richard Drysdale & Linda Drysdale
Sibling(s): Hugh Ransom Drysdale (Older Brother)

Family : Harlan Thrombey (Grandfather),Wanetta Thrombey (Granmother),Walt Thrombey (Uncle),Neil Thrombey (Uncle),Joni Thrombey (Aunt), Meg Thrombey (Cousin),Jacob Thrombey (Cousin),Donna Thrombey (Aunt)

Best Friend : Meg Thrombey
Friends : Marta Cabara
Enemies: Ransom Drysdale

Love Interest: Benoit Blanc

Backstory :
Annalise grew up alongside her older brother Hugh"Ransom", when they were kids. The two didn't get along well, mostly her brother would blame her for anything he's done wrong trying to keep a good name in the family. Throughout the years, she became closer to her cousin Megan the two being inseparable until college slightly pulled the two apart,her picking a closer one to stay closer to home and her parents. After her grandfathers birthday with them waking up seeing he's gone the next morning, she wonders herself if it was just him, an accident, or if somebody caused it to happen remembering some of the few fights the family has had over the years didn't keep them clean especially with the mention of the will making everyone go tense. If she didn't get anything she doesn't mind to continue working for it instead of getting handed what can take care of her for a decent amount of time until her brother takes in upon himself to take it for himself, and tries to frame her for the maid's death causing her to be alone with the body, her fingerprints everywhere when Marta walks in.