The Maze Runner Series

Full Name : Mallory Sharon Jenson
Nickname(s): -
Birthday : September 13th
Personality : Quiet, clear headed (beginning),aggressive, doesn't trust easily, talks back
Appearance : Lightly dark brown hair
Parents : A.D. Jenson & Ava Paige

 Jenson & Ava Paige

Sibling(s): NoneChildren : -Love Interest : Thomas

Sibling(s): None
Children : -
Love Interest : Thomas

Friends : Thomas (Past),Newt,Chuck (Acquaintances)Enemies : A

Enemies : A.D Janson (After Maze Trial)
Status : Alive
Immune/Not Immune : Not Immune

- Backstory -
Mallory grew up in WCKD,alongside being held away from the world not knowing about the scorch,until the flare caused an outbreak in the world. Her and Thomas were good friends while they started to help each other like the other employees make the trials inside of the maze but her father got frustrated, ever since she was little he kept her close to him making her a daddy's girl. But he grew suspicious of Thomas and when he disagreed to continue his work, she immediately was forced to loose her memory about him. Sadly it never fully comes back like his,While Janson starts to give it to her through treatment before they go into the scorch. The group cuts it off like he wanted leaving her frustrated so she only remembers her father wanting her to realize who the 'better' people are.

- The Maze Runner -
Mallory is brought up in to the maze being introduced to the maze two days after Thomas is brought up leaving the group confused until the boy confesses he knows this girl but she doesn't seem to notice him at all. Which upsets him. She sleeps for a little but due to her feeling dizzy when she wakes up until she comes to her senses and heals from her memory being taken from her mothers decision only. She helps fight the grievers later that night before she agrees to go along with them keeping her guard up around the boys since she didn't know anything about them. Thomas starts to grow a crush on her, but he has his own worries about never getting the her before the trials back. When they leave is she upset by Chuck's death but not so much as Gally's before they are dragged out into the helicopter and brought to the new WCKD building.

- The Scorch Trials -
Mallory like her friends is brought in by helicopter as they are introduced to the place before Janson instantly shows affection towards her, Thomas slowly getting a memory back that he's her father. But only pieces of it. He separates her from them making sure she wasn't harmed in any way including exposed to the disease before bringing her in a separate room causing Thomas to see her through the window trying to get to her. While they are escaping she's given the drug to help her get her memory back but not all of it, only her childhood part of it. Thomas keeping her close him while she's secretly upset being taken away from the setting they were in before, wanting to go back.She doesn't trust George or Brenda after she gets bit by one of their cranks in the basement. until they get attacked by WCKD causing them to find a safe place. When WCKD shows back up again Janson reveals he put a tracker in her arm. When the fight breaks out she's quickly taken to the helicopter unsure of how to feel since it seemed she bonded with her friends before until they bring Minho on as well taking the two to the city to keep them both.