⭒05⭒

⭑July 7, 2023

July 7, 2023

{PREVIOUSLY}

{Y/n's POV}

As soon as I walk in the door I get a call from Duke. I pick it up and bring the phone to my ear.
"Hello?"

"Draco what the fuck you don said on that stream" His voice was sharp and strong, signaling he was mad.

"What are you talking about?" I walk into my room and sit on the bed.

"Draco, you know what I'm talking about. As soon as I left the room you started talkin bout Kali n em like it's not already a lot of shit goin on wit y'all. And the main thing is you came to me talkin about how I needa watch them but you the one addin gas to the shit. I handled it and you shoulda just left it at that, Draco. I fuck witchu but ion know how I'm feelin bout you right now I ain't even finna hold you."

Hold on... cause this nigga lowkey got me fucked up right now.
"First of all Duke, I don't know why you're calling on my phone wit allat Rahrah, like you my dad or sum. Maybe you should just control Control your bitch and your peoples cause I don't want you. That thought has never came across my mind and it never will so get your dog on a leash my nigga. And if she still got a problem, you got a problem, anybody got a problem, they can come see me about it. But one thing you're not gonna do is come to me and yell at me like a child. You're a grown ass man, talk like it." I heard he was about to say something but I hung up anyway. Cause I really don't have the time.

Before I went to sleep, all I heard was constant notifications from Duke.

Today is the day I have to do an Interview with Vanity Fair. I was already ready to go, in the back of my security's car. I was looking out the window and suddenly relived everything that went down last night.

I haven't talked to Duke, nor have I read his messages. Honestly, it's taking everything in my not to because I'm not ready for that gut wrenching feeling of arguing.

You know when someone gives you a box and it has 'Do not open!!' Written on it in big letters, that's how I'm feeling right now. But me being hard headed, I decided to open the messages anyway.

Duke 👴🏾

Duke:
Draco you not finna talk to me like I'm some bitch, I'm not one of dem. Quit playin wimmie.
Duke:
I ain't worried about you wantin me. I wanted a genuine ass friendship but you doin all this extra shit. I think you forgot that the world really don't revolve around you.
Duke:
And Im really not tryna be disrespectful neither cause im not that type of nigga but it's different when you think you can just bitch my ass around. You needa chill ong you do Draco.