⭒04⭒

⭑July 6, 2023

July 6, 2023

{PREVIOUSLY}

{Duke's POV}

I leaned over the table and glared at the chat. "What the fuck nigga.."

{Duke's POV}

"Y'all niggas are being weird. I'm at work- I'm working. Y'all niggas are being weird while I'm tryna operate. Thats why I don't bring mufuckas in here cause y'all don't know how to act, y'all act like y'all ain't seen no bitchs for real. Just mind y'all mufuckin business. Y'all niggas wanna be weird. Y'all embarrassin the fuck outta me right now, just chill. I gotta talk to y'all like some damn kids. Y'all niggas doin too damn much." I whispered into my mic.

"Ight you can come back in" I hollered. "What you did? Yell at em?" She smiled as she walked through the door, sitting back down in front of me. "I was prayin, type shit" she laughed cause she knew I was lyin.
"Yeah yeah. But earlier you said you been through that cheatin shit before. So like are you okay? This is a safe place to talk." I let her know, she laughed at me. "I'm being for real though, all jokes aside."
"We'll I'm good now I guess. I just don't think Imma be ready for a relationship in a while." She turned to me but I noticed something different about the way she was looking at me. It was a lot more genuine and softer, but I didn't want to upset her so I changed the topic.

"I'm sayin. If you needa talk I'm here, call me, even if my shit at 1 percent" I smiled at her. We kept talking without any interruptions.
"So you not in a relationship?" I asked.
"Nope. It's been like 2 years since I've talked talked to anybody after my last breakup. Are you single?"
"Hell no" I answered quickly.
"You said that like you were never the problem." She laughed.
"We'll if imma be the problem Imma take accountability of it, I'm not just gon sit here and lie especially sum like that, nah." I stated.
As we talked more and more our conversations got more genuine and serious. I'm not gon lie I kinda got lost and forgot I was streaming.

{Y/n's POV}

Me and Duke have been talking for an hour, we played little games here and there cause we got bored. He decided he got tired of painting so he stopped and we just did our own thing. "Duke you got me tired as hell" I checked the time on my phone, it's only been 2 hours sense I've been here and I'm a lil tired.
"Tired? It's only 12, you trippin. I'm finna go get you sum to drink" he left the room. I waited until he left to talk "Imma have my lil one on one wit hall sense y'all wanna be messy. Y'all like to see drama don't y'all?" I sat in his chair which was closer to the chat.

"But actually though y'all are messy as fuck. All I've been hearing for the past 3 days is kali this kali that. If Kali got a issue wit me for whatever reason, all her lil ass minions in here can tell her to come see me bout it. Cause I'm not gon go back and forth with these kids all day about my life. That's the thing, y'all don't know how to mind your business yall just want to be instigators all the time. Wastin yo money to talk about some bull shit." I laughed "y'all been on my dick non stop"

Duke came back in the room with an energy drink and some water. He noticed that the chat was going crazy. "What you said to dem? They cussin yo ass out girl" He spoke, setting the drinks down on the table. I got out his chair and back in mine. "Imma just tell you what you been tellin me Dukie, mind your business." He shook his head at the nickname "Ight yall chill. Y'all probably did do sum" he looked at the chat.

After a while he ended the stream sense we finished what we were streaming for.
"I'm sorry about all that weird shit that happened" Duke spoke while he put all the supplies away. I sat in his chair and watched him. I didn't really know what to say. Because no, it wasn't ok. I was very annoyed actually. But I didn't want to ruin the mood more than it already has.
"It's fine. People will be people." I rested my elbow on the armrest, putting my head in my hand as I scrolled through my phone. I think he noticed that I was upset because he looked at me but didn't say anything.

"You straight?" He questioned, pulling up a chair next to me and sitting down. I sat up a little bit, facing towards him.
"I'm fine Duke. Stop tryna make it seem like I'm being lame or sum. I'm just a lil fustrated."
He nodded his head. "We still gotta film your video right?"
"I'm actually really tired and I have an interview with Vanity Fair tomorrow. But if you still wanted to chill I can just call you when I get home until I go to sleep." I gathered my stuff and stood up.
"Nah it's cool. Just get yo sleep" He walked me to the door and gave me a hug.
"Ight. I'll text you tomorrow, bye dukie booty lil nigga."

I walked out the door and got in my car. On the way back to my place all I could think about is how I'm finna be on so much drama because of what I said earlier about Kali. Which I'm probably just gonna ignore, but now that I think about it.. Duke is going to get so much backlash on his behalf because it was on his stream. But to be fair Kali has said shit about me and so have other people associated with her so really I ain't do shit wrong.
But I really can't stress about this too much, especially because I have these couple of interviews coming up and I can't have anything distracting me or anyone asking crazy ass questions, cause that's how they start shit frfr.

As soon as I walk in the door I get a call from Duke. I pick it up and bring the phone to my ear.
"Hello?"

"Draco what the fuck you don said on that stream" His voice was sharp and strong, signaling he was mad.

"What are you talking about?" I walk into my room and sit on the bed.

"Draco, you know what I'm talking about. As soon as I left the room you started talkin bout Kali n em like it's not already a lot of shit goin on wit y'all. And the main thing is you came to me talkin about how I needa watch them but you the one addin gas to the shit. I handled it and you shoulda just left it at that, Draco. I fuck witchu but ion know how I'm feelin bout you right now I ain't even finna hold you."

Hold on... cause this nigga lowkey got me fucked up right now.
"First of all Duke, I don't know why you're calling on my phone wit allat Rahrah, like you my dad or sum. Maybe you should just control Control your bitch and your peoples cause I don't want you. That thought has never came across my mind and it never will so get your dog on a leash my nigga. And if she still got a problem, you got a problem, anybody got a problem, they can come see me about it. But one thing you're not gonna do is come to me and yell at me like a child. You're a grown ass man, talk like it." I heard he was about to say something but I hung up anyway. Cause I really don't have the time.

Before I went to sleep, all I heard was constant notifications from Duke.

TO BE CONTINUED

AUTHORS NOTE 📝

I made this part short because the next one is going to be kind of long.
Also, thank y'all for 700 reads so far 🥳🥳🥳