⭒03⭒

⭑July 4th, 2023

July 4th, 2023

{PREVIOUSLY}

"SHE GOT SOME BUNS, HER SHIT DUMB, OO IM TRYNA CUM"
All I remember is a circle of people surrounding me an somebody gettin behind me an grindin n poundin on my shit. And all this went on until the song ended.
Once the song was over I get up and look to see who it was..

The song was over so I got up and looked to see who it was. And guess who I see? Just a friend 😋

"Food done yall" Duke shouted. Everyone scattered to fix them a plate, everyone was hungry sense they been drinkin and smokin. My friends dragged me away, helping me get a plate of food, cause when I'm drunk all I can do is talk and laugh my head off. I got my food and sat back down on my chair, swiggin the port out the bottle.
Everybody was chattin it up and havin a good time I talked to everybody a lil bit, introduced myself in some of their lives or vlogs.
I'm sittin in my chair, I've been done eating, but all the sudden... Davis, Kai and Duke pick me up by my legs and arms and throw me in the pool.

As soon as my back hit the cold ass water I sober up a little bit. I jump up instantly, trying to run as fast as I can to the edge of the pool to get out. "You niggas are sick. Oh my fucking god you niggas are sick as fuck" The water on my face woke me up so much I didn't even feel drunk anymore. I jump out the pool and instantly run after all of them, pushing them in the pool.
"I feel like all y'all should get pushed in the mothafuckin pool sense y'all wanna throw bitchs in. That water was cold as fuck" I don't know any better, so drink some of the port to warm me up.

It's been hours sense all the crazy shit happened. I've just been tryna vlog as much as I can. Right now I'm outside with everyone else still, talking to myself when yourrage walk up to me invading my camera. "What's good Draco" he dap me up. "I'm chillin twin"
Me and Josh been friends for YEARRRSSS. He's the one that got me into this streaming shit. I met him while I was on vacation in Florida when I was like 19 or 20.
"I can't drive home like this bruh I need to sober up fast" One of the guys come over to bring me some water, I've been drinkin for like 4 hours straight
"Ay, we gon talk about you and Duke tho, you had that nigga geek" Josh looked at me
"It was just a dance yall we was just enjoying the moment you feel me" I talked to the camera, drinking the water. "Ight yall, imma hit y'all up later" I kissed the lens "Byeeeee" I shut off my camera and drank the rest of my water.
I put my two piece back on and grabbed my stuff, making my way into the house and to the living room.

"Thank y'all for invitin me to this lil function. I had so much fun, I appreciate it" I smile at everyone, giving them hugs, I get to duke and he walks me to my car.
"You sure you can drive home? You been drinkin all night Draco, it's dark as hell out here"
"Yeah you right but I need to take a shower an allat. I'm tired as hell. I'm mostly sober though, I'm fine."
"Thanks for havin me over though, I had fun" I smiled, getting in my car, He closed the door for me and leaned against the door.
"Hell yeah, of course. It was fun havin you over it was lit type shit. But get home safe though. Let me know when you get there."
"I will, I'll text you later." I pull out the drive way and head my way home.