˚ ☁︎ ˚ Partner »

«相棒 »

Nicasia's parents' stormed into Professor Adriana's cabin.

"WHERE THE HELL IS HEADMASTER ERVIN?",the father fumed in rage.

"He is out of station.",the lady placed her tea cup down on the table.

"OUR DAUGHTER HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE NEARLY A WEEK NOW!",he glared at her.

"I am aware. I have dispatched search teams all over Fantasia."

The mother broke out into tears,"Please...please get her back."

"We are afraid the Dark Lord is associated to this.",the professor lowered her gaze.

Nicasia's mother gasped, slumping into the couch,"Oh my dear! Oh my poor baby! Please be alive."

"If anything happens to her, this school will be found in ruins.",the man leaned down to stare at Adriana's face,"and you know I am not joking. Find her as soon as possible. Even if it's the Dark Lord."

The man got hold of his wife and rushed out from her cabin.

Professor Adriana took off her glasses, massaging her temples,"If the prophecy is true, the Dark Lord has not regained his power back completely."

She was aware that everything would meddle into chaos soon.

-----

"So.",the Head Prefect cleared his throat.

"So?",Lucy swirled in the air.

"How to woo a girl?"

She held back her laughter,"Oh. So, our Head Prefect wants to attend Prom? I thought you were never interested."

He scratched the nape of his neck,"Cut the crap. How to woo a girl?"

"Haerin seem to like soft things."

"I DIDN'T MENTION HAERIN.",his cheeks flushed.

"Okay.",she casually sat over the chandelier,"The girl you wish to woo must like flowers, stars, sky or plushies? I guess. You can use any of this to impress her."

"Flowers, stars, sky, plushies.",he repeated,"I will think of something."

The ghost giggled,"Be quick though. The Prom is only two days away and I can see a boy approaching Haerin, right now."

He immediately looked around hoping to see the boy who dared to make a move. His gaze remained fixed on the blonde guy with ear piercings whom he could recognise instantly. Choi Yeonjun, his senior who was skilled in wooing girls.

"Hey. I am Yeonjun Choi.",Yeonjun flashed a smile at Haerin,"Your name must be Haerin."

She awkwardly nodded, holding onto her books.