˚ ☁︎ ˚ Hide and Seek »

«かくれんぼ »

NOTICE

Students are requested to leave the dorms within a week. The School of Eden is going to be renovated which requires complete absence of the boarders from the premises. All the classes have been cancelled until further notice.

Headmaster Ervin.

The students' gasped at the sudden unexpected notice.

Majority of the students squealed with excitement and joy while a few grew sad to be away from their home-like dorm.

"I am sure the Dark Lord has been revived.",murmurs filled the room,"The school will be attacked soon. I am telling you."

Haerin exchanged glances with her boy,"Is it really going to happen?"

Heeseung caressed her cheeks,"The attack?"

She nodded, snuggling into his chest.

"According to the prophecy, there will be an ominous battle for the Gem of Alchemia."

"What does it do? This Gem?"

"Headmaster Ervin will tell us everything by this week, hmm? I am not sure either. I don't seem to understand the hype for it. I just know that it's a powerful stone, powerful enough to destroy the entire Fantasia and it's people.",he ran his hand through his hair.

"Someone told us once that romance is forbidden in the school corridors.",Luna wiggled her eyebrows as she stood next to her boyfriend, Niki.

"What do they mean? We need to shift within a week?",Clara massaged her temples, leaning her body against Haerin.

"REMINDS ME. WHERE WOULD I EVEN SHIFT TO?",Haerin ruffled her own hair in confusion.

"Obviously, to your man's place.",Sunoo wrapped his arms around the Head Prefect while giggling,"Isn't it?"

Heeseung's cheeks flushed as he nodded.

"The better option is that I build you a castle.",Jake crossed his arms over his chest, leaning closer to his first love's face,"We will live there with unicorns and swan lakes!"

She giggled, hitting his arm playfully. Jake raised his hand up about to pat her head.

"Frigidus nunc magica!",Heeseung casted a freezing spell on his hand, pulling his girl closer to his warmth,"Put an end to that fantasy. She is solely mine."

Clara's reader-self squealed, as she began hitting the person next to her in excitement, without realising it was Jay.

"Put your hands to rest, Miss.",he adjusted his shirt, staring at her.

Clara's gaze shifted to his face, slowly, examining the lips which had pressed over hers that night.

"Want me to kiss you again, love?",his lips formed a playful smirk.