Feelings

Victoria POV

I looked down at Jayden one last time before going into Olivia's car as we pulled out of the store parking lot I watched as Jayden watched us with a look of pain.

I felt a pit form in my stomach as we drove down the road I didn't know what the feeling was but it lingered the whole ride home.

I knew what I did was wrong but I was angry that she lied to me and I didn't like lies never have and never will, she's hiding something from me and I don't know why.

As we drove both me and Olivia stayed silent as I watched the rain fall down on the window the feeling in my stomach growing.

Olivia finally turned on my street after a couple of minutes then she stopped at my house I unbuckled and was about to leave when Olivia stopped me.

"Yes?" I asked her confused as she looked back at me.

"You need to stop this, hurting her I mean." She said plainly but seriously making me more confused.

"Why?"

"Because one day someone will find out and you may not be able to hurt them like you hurt her." She told me finally breaking her eyes contact.

I didn't say anything as I finally left the car and went into my house, then straight up to my room, finally laying down on my bed then I realized the feeling that was in my stomach.

Regret.