nightmare

Chimon pov

I am laying in my bed. Thinking about everything what happened today . I can't sleep so I decided to take walk. I come to the garden. The garden is too beautiful. I start to walk through the path peacefully but suddenly I heard some footstep behind me. I look at back thinking that it's a ghost or not and it's Perth.

"You scared me"

"Did I? Sorry"

"It's alright."

"Why are you here at this time?"

"Can't sleep so come to walk"

"Ohh. Same as me"

"Can you take me there. I couldn't find a way to go"

"There. Are you sure. I mean I heard from my ma that someone were used to stay there"

"So?"

"That person were killed by something it's still a history that who killed him"

"Huh? It's true?" *I am seriously scared now*

"Are you scared little Chimon"

"Who is little huh?"

"You. After all a grown man doesn't get scared like you"

"Ai sat Perth. Don't forget that I am older than you."

"Ok ok sorry P'Little Chim"

"Ai Perth"

"AAa I am not joking anymore and there is nothing. We can go there."

"You fucking bustard" 

"Hey Phi don't use bad words towards someone younger"

"Ok my little brother"

"Who is little brother huh? I don't want to be your brother."

"Then What you want to be?"

"Boyfriend"

"Huh?"

"Kidding Lets go"

__________________________________________________________________________________

dunk pov

I saw two boys laying on grass looking at each other. one of them talked

"You know right that we can't get together"

"We can but we have to leave this place"

"Are you crazy they will kill us if we did this"

"No one will know ter"

"Do you want us to run?"

"Yes we will go somewhere where we can stay alone and lead a normal life"

"Promise me you will never leave me."

"I will not." he hold the other's hand and the hands start to bleeding. this not a park anymore it's a dark room. They are standing back to back looking at some other people. The taller one said "Leave us. We will leave this place and never come back." 

"Why you date each other? When you know that he is my enemy "a old person said"

"That's your matter not ours." The short one said

"If I didn't get Whom I love I will not let anyone get their " Another older person said

"That's the matter of time and also if you love each other you will never become enemy." The taller one said

"You are gonna die soon so let tell you the truth" The second old said. and the scene cut to the shooting scene the short boy get a shot fall on the ground. The taller one knelled down and took the short one on his chest.

"You said you will not leave me then why are you?"

'I.....Lo....love You........." He closed his eyes

"Hey. look at me, please don't leave me I can't live without you please don't leave me."

The boy also get a shot immediately he took his gun and shot the old two person. Then he hug his love and closed his eyes in pain.

I wake up in scared I found myself crying in Joong"s arm I don't know what's this dream mean or it just a nightmare. 

Joong pov

I was laying beside Dunk scrolling trough my insta. I look at him I saw some tears on his cheeks. look at him in confusion trying to understand the situation and he start to breath heavily. Now I am sure that he is having nightmare. As soon as I touch him he hug me tight. Tears start to fall from his eyes more and more. I tried to wake him up. I called his name many time but he stop his breath and finally he looked at me. This moment I feel like I that I get my lost life.

"Are you all right?"

"Hmmmm"

"Do you want anything"

"He nodded as no" I lay him down on bed while hugging him " He fide his face into my chest hold my t-shirt too tightly and fall asleep. I was too scared to saw him like that. I fell like he will not look at me anymore cause he stop his breath for some sec. I fell like I will not see him anymore. I don't know what's this feeling but it killing me from inside. I fall asleep like that.

At morning.

Dunk pov

I wake up from a peaceful sleep. I look at the time ok I have a plenti of time for uni. Suddenly I feel a arm around my waist. I know that it's Joong. I feel a little embarrassed. I hug him last night decause of a silly dream. But at the same time I feel comfort into his arm. I feel like stay like this forever. Wait wait I can't think like that if he know about this I am goning to dead. I remove his hand sit on the bed and start to streching. I can feel that someone is staring at me. So I asked

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing" *in cute sleepy voice*

"Want to ask anything?"

"Yes. What did you dreamed last night?I mean you were crying too hard"

I told him about the dream.

"Do you know who are them?"

"No but one of them looking like that boy"

"That boy?"

"The boy we saw in the hunted house"

"Cring?"

"Chai"

We heared a sound of knocking. Joong asked that "who is it"

"P'Joong do you know where is P'Dunk?" *It's Perth*

"Umm. Why?"

"We can't found him"

"Do you want to tell them about you?" *Joong wisper to me*

"No" *I wisper back*

"I don't know Perth maybe he is outside don't worry he will come back"

"Ok Phi. Come downstair the breakfast is almost ready"

"I will be there in 30 min"

*Perth left to the kichen*

"Why you don't want me tell him?"

"I don't want him to know that I was here with you last night. He will think something weird"

"Ok ok I am going to get fresh"

                                   TO BE COUNTINUE