Enemy to lovers

Ohm pov.

I am Ohm Pawat. The best and the turstworty man of The biggest mafia Yod. I am so familiar with his family also. They are like my family. There is no one other that his youger brother Yen and his sister in law Demi. They are also like my brother and sister. I have been working here since I am 16. Now I am 23. Today we will go on a mission. It's a apointment with our biggest enemy Chet. We are here but here is no one. Suddenly sound of some gun shoots. What the fuck! I didn't come here to fight.

The fight start between to groups. When I saw a familiar face ,Nanon Korapat. The right hand of Chet. He is not looking like a mafia or a fighter but he is so good at fight. With his sweet and cute face everyone think him as a inocent little boy but he is not. While I was looking at him I notice that I don't have to fight cause we are already win. The thing is our new men are so good at fight and killing someone.

The last one who is still alive that is Nanon and some of his men. But maybe no more. He get a shoot on his stomoch. Who did that? I look around and Order my men to finish the fight and take the injured to the hospital. As they left I am also about left but I look back and Nanon is still alive. I don't know what to do? I never leave a half died man to die until he did something bad to me. But Nanon never did anything to me not bad nor good. "Ahh I can't." I took him in my arms and went to the hospital by my car. We reached the hospital he is in ICU. The doctor came out.

"How is he?"

"He is out of danger"

"I can meet him?"

"Sure but after we moved him to bed"

"Ok."

I enter his hospital room. He is in sense.

"Thank you. But why did you save me?"

"It's my own rule thet I never let a half died person to die"

"Thanks once again but what if Yod know about it?"

"I will take care of that but you have to take care of Chet"

"I will"

"One more thing. You owe me from now"

"I will pay you. What you want?"

"You will help me like I did when I need"

"Deal"

I left and thereted the doctor that he can't tell anyone who took him here. I come back home and P'Yen is waiting for me. And also Demi. She is alao waiting for me.

Demi : You are late.

Me : I am sorry na jaa.

Demi : Are you injured?

Me : Mai na khab.

Yen : Come have dinner.

Me : Sure.

I finished my dinneer and went to my room. Get changed and lay on the bed.

After someday.

I keep get information about Nanon. If he is ok or not? He already get dischared and also doing well now.

"Oh I forget there is no bullet in my gun. I have to tell this to boss Yod"

*Shooot* tsht. Tshy*

My peaceful sleep get interrupt by the sound of gun shoot. What is happening? I took my phone and gun then come down stair. Why Chet's men are here? I start to run cause I need bullet. But soomeone is after me. Fuck. I hide under a sofa. I have to run from here. But how? I called nanon for help. I don't know whom to say cause everyone who can help me they are out of thailand. So I called him.

"Who is it?"

"Ohm. *Tusht tsht*"

"What?"

"*Thsyt* Help me."

"Where are you?"

"At Boss's mansion"

"Get out from the house I am outside"

Somehow I manage to get out from the house and run to outside of the mansion. Nanon is waiting for me with his bike.

"Hop on. Fast"

I run fast and hop on his bike he start to drive fast as his life is in danger. After one hour we come to a unknown place. He took me somewher underground.

"Where is it?"

"My secret place.  No one know about this. You have to stay here for somedays cause Boss's men are after your life"

"Why?"

"I don't know they want to kill all of you"

As I hear that I called Yen to tell him not to come back to thailand.

"Are you done then go and take a shower "

"Ok"

I took a shower and come outside just in a towel. I called nanon. He is not in the room. He come inside. He is staring at me.

"Didn't see a good body before huh?"

"Ai sat."

"Give me some clothes to ware"

He handed me some dress and said that will fit me. Our friendship start from there. We become close friend while staying there. I get to know that he is not just my friend he is more than friend when he get oitside and didn't came whole night. I was too worried if he get died or something.

I fell like somthing gonna lose from my life for ever. He came back at the morning half injured. I run to him. Hug him so tightly. Start to cry.

"Why you *sob* didn't back *hic* at night? Do you know *hic* how much *hic* worried I *sob* was? I think you..?"

"Aww. Ohm leave me it's hurt"

"I am sorry"

"Don't cry like a baby"

"I think you will never came back"

"I will not going to leave you this easily"

"I don't want it either"

"Now stop crying" he wipe my tears.

"Promise me you will never leave me"

"I promise you"

"I love you non"

"As a friend?"

I noded as no and he gentely kiss me. Now I know what is calles love and peace.