First and last

They all get out from the party. Went to their own house. I mean at the tops house.

*Smut*

At first kao

Kao is laying on the bed. They both are naked. First took some lube want to exercise kao. But kao is a little bit scared.

Kao : Phi it's gonna hurt?

First : No it's not.

Kao : But I heared it hurt.

First : I will not do anything that will hurt you.

Kao : You sure na?

First kiss him that make kao a little calm.

First : We can wait if you don't want to.

Kao : No it's ok. We can do it.

First kiss his forehead and slowly insert him. Kao moaned a little that make First worried. As First fully insert him Kao moaned too loud. He grip the bed sheed a little tear appare in his eyes rolled to his checks.

First : Can I start ?

Kao : Just do it idiot.

First slowly start to move.

Kao : Phiii fast. Make it ah~~ah qu..ick. Please a hmm mm umm little harder.

As First hear his boyfriend he move faster and faster.

At Joongdunk.

They enter the house while kissing. Joong pick dunk in his arms. Took him to his room. Lay him at the bed while kissing. Joong nacked both of them. Kiss Dunk's Chest to belly, his whole body. Slowly come to Dunk's junior kiss his balls.

Joong : I forget Where I took the protection.

Dunk : Just Fuck the protection and start it.

Joong : What a horny bitch!

Dunk : Just for you DADDY.

Joong : Say that again.

Dunk : Just for you.

Joong : Not that.

Dunk : What?

Joong : Don't tempt me.

Dunk : Daddy. Daddy daddy.

Joong : I love you Baby.

Dunk : I love you too Daddy.

Joong insert him without protection any lube and any exerscise. Dunk moaned his name.

Dunk : Make it faster Daddy.

The word daddy from his boyfriend's mouth make Joong go harder and faster. As joong go fast Dunk moaned his name louder.

*End of smut*

Next morning.

At Earthmix.

Mix come to their room while calling Earth for the breakfast. As he went towards the bed Earth pull him into a hug

Mix : Ai Earth. Leave me.

Earth : First a kiss.

Mix sweetly kiss his boyfriend.

Mix : Happy?

Earth : Yess.

Mix agin kiss his sleepy boyfriend and told him to get freshen up. Earth come to the kitchen hug his boyfriend from behind.

Mix : You are too sweet by day by day

Earth : Cause I love you more and more everyday.

Mix : Same with me love.