End

Gem pov.

I wake up from sleep and didn't saw Fot beside me. Where he is at this early morning. I called him but no reply. I called him again and this time he reply. The sound come from bathroom. I get a chance I went to bathroom and he didn't lock the door.

"What are you doing here?" Fot asked. He is fully naked standing in fron of the mirror aplying face mask.

"You didn't lock the door" I said in a teasing tone.

"Get out"

Without getting out I went to him and back hug him.

"What's this Gem"

"Phi want to hug fot" i said with a whinny voice. He knows what I want.

"But nong fot is going to take shower na"

I kiss in his neck. Sweet kiss making him chuckel. I again kiss his neck and slowly suck it. Leave soft love mark.

"Ai shiaa Geeem"

"Alai"

"Why are you like this? Why did you leave mark?"

"Sorry"

"Sorry my ass"

I slowly crase his ass as he complain.

"Ai Gem"

"Alai na khaab?"

He turn to ne accorss his arm around my neck.

"Paw sanoi khaaab" He gentely crash his lips with mine."Please not now we should go to have breakfast or Phi will scold"

"Ok what you say na" I kiss him and get out fron the bathroom.

After we both done we come to have breakfast. Everyone looks so tired specially P'Chimon.

"Oho. What a great night was right phis" I said.

"What are you saying?" P'Earth ask.

"Nothing"

We finished our breakfast and fot froce us go to the sea. Why he like sea so much. We went to the sea. We all get into the water. We have a lot fun.

Perth pov

I didn't let P'Chimon get into the water. He is already sick because of last night. I don't want that he get cold now. He is sulking now. Pouting and looking at the others. I hug him from behind.

"Sorry na. But you can't."

"You don't love me at all"

"Oh! It's hurt na. I love you you know that"

"You don't. You didn't let me get into water"

"You will catch cold na"

"No I will not"

"You even can't walk properly. Your stomach is aching and now you want to get into the water?"

'Aii. Stop remembering those"

"Then be quite and watch the beautiful view"

"Ok"

I was looking staring at P'Chimom when the world star to get blur. I saw someone without P'Chimon. He is also older than us. Is hee...

"Chet don't get into water. You will get sick"

"Please naaa na na"

"No phi"

"Yod don't love phi"

"Yod love"

"Then shall I"

"No"