Yodchet

Me and nanon start to live a happy life. It's been almost 2 month that I am staying in his underground house. I have to ge back to Yod. I already talked with Nanon and somehow he agreed. I went to the mansion as I enter the mansion I get a hit on my behind of head. I fall on the ground and slowly everything start yo get blur.

I open my eyes and saw NANON. What the fuck. Where am I? Why he is here. We both are at the ground. I quickly get up and went to him. I called him to wake him up. He slowly open his eyes annnd hug he tight.

"I think they did something to you"

"What are you talking about Non?"

"Where are we did you see?"

"I don't know where we are and when I came here. Why are you here?"

"Chet. He took me here and told me that he will kill you"

"How he get to know where you was?"

"I don't know."

When we were talking two people come to us. We look behind and that is Yod and Chet.

Me : Why the fuck are we here?

Yod : Oh still have the dare to ask?

Me : What do you mean?

Chet : You cheated on us. You date your enemy.

Nanon : Wait. We love each other why can't we date.

Yod : Cause you are enemy.

Me : That's not we. You are.

Yod : Right. You work for us so you are also.

Nanon : Leave us we will never came back here.

Chet : If you tell someone aboit us. Our identity?

Me : We will not.

Nanon : We will never do that.

Chet : Oh. Really? Why I should leave you huh? I didn't get my love so you will also not.

Me : What do you mean?

Yod : You bretred us also. So you deserve dead.

Nanon : We don't. We will leave you and leave this mafia world.

Chet : I am not letting you to have your love.

Me : Why?

Chet : Cause I didn't get mine.

Nanon : What?

Yod : As you are gonna die let me tell you something.

*Story*Yod pov.

I am a mafia since the age of 12. Everyone know that. I need a very trustful bodyguard so I hire Chet. At the first we didn't get along with each other but as the day spend we become very close friend. After sometime I start to feel like he is not just my friend or bodyguard. I propose him to be my boyfriend but he diclained cause he think it's imposible to be boyfriend for us. I start to hitt on him untill he become my boyfriend.

We were happy while date in secretly but somehow my dad get know about us. He is fully against of same gender love or relationship. He told us to forget about each othef but we didn't agree him. He didn't say something on that momment he left. Somedays spend quiet good but one day Chet got kidnapped and for almost 1 year I couldn't find him. Dad said that he cheated.

Almost after 5 years I again meet him and he was the second biggest mafia. I misunderstood him at first but after a fight he save me and tell me everything. How my dad kidnap him. Therened him. Told him if he didn't leave this place he will kill me. After that we pretend to be enymies and you dare to love someone who is your gender.

Yod : If think I will let you live huppyly then never. I didn't get him so no one will get his love.

Ohm : That's not our fault.

*Shoot*

Ohm : Nnnoooooonnnn.

Chet shot nanon he fall on the ground. Ohm run to him take him in his arm.

Ohm : Nanon don't close your eyes.

Nanon : I am sorry. I can't.....ho...hold..
My...promise...

Ohm : Don't say that. You can't leave me.

Nanon : I..i .. love... you. Ohm.....

Nanon closed his eyes. Ohm called him but he didn't open his eyes. He took nanon gun but before he can shot Yod shot him but before close his eyes he shot both of them. Ohm hold nanon's hand and closed his eyes while taking nanon in his arm.