Part VIII

The following day Junhoe walked with Hanna to school while Nara was alone. How can she retains Junhoe and tell him she disagrees about him going to school with Hanna? She has no right to him.

When Nara arrives at her school, Chanwoo leans against the school gate. He was waiting for Nara, "Did you cry?" Chanwoo asked. He noticed Nara's swollen eyes. Nara has no answers for him, and Chanwoo gently touches her. Anyone who feels a soft touch while their heart breaks will sway for a brief. So does Nara. When she's aware, she quickly pushes Chanwoo's hands away. "What are you trying to do?" Nara questioned.

 "What are you trying to do?" Nara questioned

"You don't have to resist. You're into it," Chanwoo answered. "Who made you cry?" Chanwoo asked. "Not your business. I don't need your care," Nara said in rage. Chanwoo knew Nara turned coldly because of his action before. But that didn't affect him. That's Chanwoo. Whenever he falls for someone, he ensures they fall for him too. Harder. Unrequited love is never in his dictionary.

Before Nara reached her class, Chanwoo insisted on holding her hands. Chanwoo grips them tighter each time Nara tries to break free. Suddenly, Junhoe appeared and snatched Chanwoo's hand from his friend. Nara and Junhoe interlocked their eyes while Hanna watched them, "Are you trying to hurt her?" Junhoe asked when he checked Nara's wrist had red marks.

"Don't meddle in, Koo Junhoe. We have some matter here, I don't want to fight with you today," Chanwoo answered. "What matter do you have with my friends? Tell me. I have to know because you obviously assaulting her," Junhoe said.

"Move away," Chanwoo said while trying to snatch Nara, "Stay away from her," Junhoe defended while hiding Nara behind him. "Let's go," Junhoe added while pulling Nara's hands, yet she halted him. "No. Let me go," Nara said. Junhoe was stunned by her words. He turned to his friend, "Let me go," Nara repeated.

"What's going on?" Junhoe asked. "Not a big deal," Nara answered. Junhoe becomes angry with Nara, "Wasn't a big deal? Nara, look at your wrist! Ho-" he got cut by Nara. "It doesn't matter! Junhoe. Go," Nara becomes emotional. She didn't want Junhoe to keep saving her. If she lets him, she will never learn to forget him. Junhoe stares into her eyes, "Sorry. I'll explain later," Nara said. She paused before continuing, "Later. Right now, shouldn't you walk in with her first?" she referred to Hanna.

*******

Class 3-2

Junhoe waits for Nara. When his friends finally entered the class, he looked at her as she sat at her place, "Explain," Junhoe asked Nara. "I've got nothing to say," Nara answered. She shifted her focus to something else. Junhoe sighed as he didn't satisfy by his friend's response. His instincts told him something was going on with Chanwoo and Nara. Suddenly, Nara pat Donghyuk's shoulder, "Mind to change place with me?" she questioned. Junhoe went speechless, "What's going on now? She was fine last two days," Junhoe thought.

However, he didn't comment and let Nara do what she wanted. When Nara went to Donghyuk's place, Hanbin whispered to Junhoe, "What's going on?" Junhoe shrugged his shoulder as he responded.

"Nara. Did you fight with Junhoe?" Donghyuk asked. "I can't sit with him. People will create rumours and hurt Hanna for it," Nara said. "What's with Hanna and Junhoe?" Hanbin couldn't catch. "So, you're Chanwoo's puppet now?" Junhoe voiced out.

"Guys! Guys. Calm down. Explain to us, please? What's about Chanwoo and Hanna?" Donghyuk asked. "Junhoe and Hanna are officially in a relationship. That's why," Nara said. "Kim Nara and Chanwoo have matters," Junhoe added.

 "Kim Nara and Chanwoo have matters," Junhoe added

"What?! For real?!" Both of their friends were shocked

"What?! For real?!" Both of their friends were shocked. They congratulated Junhoe and focused on the news rather than Nara and Chanwoo. Junhoe, let it pass too.

"But. Why would you care what others say about us? Hanna knew the real things." Junhoe said, "Ya! Even if she knows it doesn't mean she doesn't feel hurt. She's in a different class. Who knows what she heard," Nara stated. She made up excuses so she could avoid getting close to Junhoe. "Nara. If you keep behaving like this, I doubt our friendship," Junhoe said to Nara's face. Nara couldn't reply to his statement. The two of them remain silent afterwards.

During recess, Nara didn't join her friends. Instead, she went to the infirmary room. It is the only escape place Nara can go to besides her school rooftop. Just a moment after she closed her eyes, Chanwoo entered the area. "There you are," he said.

"What are you doing here?" Nara asked, "Looking for you. Of course," Chanwoo replied. "But I don't want you to be here," Nara said. "Auch! Did you wish my stepbrother to be here?" Chanwoo referred to Junhoe. "You have to learn about moving on," Chanwoo added another statement.

Nara stares at Chanwoo, "Did I mention anything regarding him? You don't even know what you're saying. If you want to make me mad, I suggest you to leave," Nara said. "I know that you like Junhoe. Therefore, you don't have to act around me," Chanwoo answered. "I've noticed that since my first week here. I thought why on earth you must fall for him too when I already fell for you first," Chanwoo confronted Nara.

"Fell for me, huh? Fell to the extent you tried to prank me?" Nara asked. "I know, but that was before. Now, I am striving for you. Honestly, If Junhoe and you was real, I did thought of stealing you away from him," Chanwoo confessed. Nara scoffed, "And you know. Telling me that can make me hate you more," Nara said.

"It doesn't matter. I will make you mine," Chanwoo said. Suddenly, he takes Nara's hand. He kisses her on her hands, "If you don't mind, I can be your guy. I can do everything as long you give me the chance. Even if you don't love me and use me to replace Junhoe," Chanwoo stopped.

"I'm fine by it," he continued afterwards. Nara was in disbelief at Chanwoo's statement. "Are you suggesting me to let you be Junhoe? What makes you think I fall for him?" Nara said.

"Your eyes. The way you look at him. And, correct. As long I can be him to you, it's good enough," Chanwoo replied.