Part X

Sunday.

Nara arrived at the location set by Koo Junhoe. She then calls Koo Junhoe and inquires as to his whereabouts. Just then, he waved at her.

"So tell me was with the rush of you wanting to see me?" Nara asked Junhoe. "After the other day, have you spoken to Chanwoo?" Junhoe questioned Nara. "Aigoo. Don't summon him. He told me to wait for something to happen on this school holiday," Nara told Junhoe. Junhoe is so damn curious, yet he didn't forget what he promised Nara. So, he let it be. "Faster. Answer me," Nara inquired Junhoe. "We're having a date today," Junhoe announced.

"Hah?! Now? Today? Wait. What did you mean by date?!" Nara responded with her brows frowning, "Hello? Did you forget something? You're Hanna's boyfriend," Nara added. Junhoe stares at Nara, making his friends anxious, "What is it?" Nara asked. Junhoe then showed up with his last text with Hanna.

"So you want to practice an amusement date?" Nara asked after she understood the text

"So you want to practice an amusement date?" Nara asked after she understood the text. "Precisely," Junhoe answered. "With me?" She says while pointing at herself. "Wouldn't it be weird if it's Hanbin or Donghyuk?" Junhoe tells her friends. Nara nods, "Right. I should've predicted this," She soliloquy. "Come on, join me. At least you can get rid of your stress while I take this as a cure to my acrophobia," Junhoe grabbed her attention.

*******

Amusement Park

Nara and Junhoe stood frozen once they entered the Amusement park. "So? What do you want to do first?" Nara asked her best friend. Junhoe scanned over the place, "Firstly. I want to hold her hands," Junhoe answered. "Eheii, not that. The tracks. You must have the option," Nara said while searching for a map. Junhoe grins silently at his friend, "That's why I bring you. So, tell me. What should I do?" Junhoe asked.

"Hmm, maybe we can go for the chill first before the thrill," Nara said. Junhoe handed out his left hand, "After you," he said. Nara grins at her friends. Junhoe and Nara went for a go-Kart, archery, and escape room. They stopped for lunch.

"That escape room was fun," Nara said. "Says someone who didn't even solve any part," Junhoe replied. "Shut up," Nara replied. "Hmm, here. You got something on your face," Junhoe said while handing a piece of tissue to Nara. He stares at Nara, "It will be fun to hang out like this. Right?" Junhoe asked. Nara nods, "I wonder how you know well about dating stuff?" Junhoe questioned. Nara scoffed, "It's not like I know well. It's just a girl's instincts," Nara replied. "So? We're heading back?" Nara took her turn to ask.

"What? No! We have many more to explore. Especially that one!" Junhoe said while pointing at the roller-coaster. Nara's jaws dropped, "That one? Are you really challenging yourself for it?" Nara asked. "I have to be cool in front of Hanna and prepare as much as I can for her," Junhoe said.

"I see. But being yourself is also cute," Nara said softly. "Hmm?" Junhoe responded, "No. I envy you. It's great to see you're happy," Nara replied. Junhoe grins.