Part XV

The next day, Yunhyeong announced, "I've prepared a token of appreciation for helping me out. And I know. You guys haven't thought about what costume you should wear. So, I've chosen a few which suit the theme of fantasy, The Kings and The Queens, however. Your friend, Donghyuk. He suggested something fun for all of us," Junhoe's brother turned to Donghyuk.

"To make this last meeting end in a fun way, I've told Yunhyeong and decided to use his gift as a game that we can play together. It's a hunting game called Costume Treasure. Just as how I named it, it's a simple game. They are six black boxes which contain an outfit for each of us to wear at the party, and I've hidden them around this hall. I knew where I hid it, but I didn't know what was inside, whether it was a costume for a girl or otherwise. Rules are simple. Once you find it, considered it's yours. You are not allowed to share what costume you get to others," Donghyuk explained.

"So, in short. None of us will get to know who wears what at the Masquerade night. Right?" Hanbin asked. "Yup. Yunhyeong hyung will pick for Junhoe. For Chanwoo, he actually came this morning and picked up one randomly after he heard it was a gift. No worries, I've told Chanwoo not to share his. Anyway, that makes only five boxes remained. I do hope someone might get their opposite gender costume," Donghyuk explained and chuckled. "It'd would be unfortunate, but it's creates a fun memories. Especially if it falls for the boys," Donghyuk teased.

Nara laughed. Luckily, all of them supported the idea. Soon, they begin the search.

Masquerade Night. Friday

Finally, the awaited days arrived. Donghyuk and Hanbin were responsible for being a DJ that night, so they barely participated in the dance. Nara gets all jumpy to enter the hall. She has low confidence in wearing Cinderella's costumes even though they worked beautifully on her, notably when she paired them with sky-blue crystal masks and high heels. It is the night Nara learns to do makeup, style her hair in a fishtail-braids updo, and care much about her images. When she reached the hall, her eyes searched for Junhoe instead of Chanwoo. She got curious about what kind of costume Junhoe will show up in.

Meantime, Hanna is wearing a sleeping beauty. She paired them with a pink rhinestones mask, a champagne pink necklace, and her hair got styled in a braided bun. Of course, Hanna is stunning. She is searching for this guy that keeps her heart beating fast. It may all sound too brisk, but Hanna is confident about her feelings. It has become less vague.

The ballroom getting filled with mellow songs. It was sweet and romantic such as Love Someone- by Lukas Graham, Perfect- by Ed Sheeran, Little Things- by One Direction, Easy - by Camilla Cabello, Those Eyes- by New West and Lifetime - by Justin Bieber. While all those sweet songs take turns before the groovy one, Nara is still looking for Junhoe.

[CW]

Chanwoo arrived

Chanwoo arrived. He stood by the corner of the hall, trying to look for his partner. Of course, Kim Nara will be the one he searched for. Nonetheless, he desires to know what the rest will wear. "Now, where could this Kim Nara be?" Chanwoo soliloquy.