Chapter 1

WARNING: This story contains cursing, rape, kidnapping, dirty words, murder, etc. I appreciate y'all reading my last fanfic thank so much and enjoy the story👍.

-Take place at Sonic's House-

NO SHADOW PLEASE DON'T!?

*Yandere mode* You can't have him...you're just gonna have to kill me.

*BANG!*

~SONIC 3rd POV~

Earlier that day

Sonic and shadow were fighting each other like they usually do. Shadow uses his chaos spears and Sonic quickly dodge them, he then tries to throw a punch but Shadow had chaos controlled behind him and punches him at the back of the head. Sonic growled as he turn his head to shadow.

"Heh, is that the best you can do faker! How pathetic!" He said with his arms crossed.

Sonic smirked, "I wouldn't be so sure about that."

"Huh?"

Suddenly sonic spin rolls into Shadow's chest which bounds off him and back kick him in the face. Shadow fell to the ground on his knees until Sonic upper cuts him super hero style, while he was down. Shadow is defeated as sonic taught him with his heroic smile.

"Hmph look who's pathetic now, guess I win again." Sonic chuckled with his hand on his hips.

Shadow growled, "...Tch! You may have won this time hedgehog, but mark my words I will get you for this."

"And I'll be ready." He said with confidence.

Shadow then shouted chaos control then zaps away.

A Month later

At Sonic's house, Amy was about to head off on a field trip with the girls for the whole week. While she pack her clothes in her suitcase she see sonic looking sad as he was lead against the wall watching her pack.

"Aww Sonnikun, don't be sad you know I'll come right back." She said cheerfully.

"It's just, do you really have to go Ames?"

"Yes! I've been working hard trying to take care of the house, while you're busy saving the world. Blaze has been planning this trip to Seaside Hills for months. I need a little break." Amy said and kiss him on the cheeks.

"Don't worry we'll spend more time together, I promise." Holding his hands. "Besides you can take care of yourself right?"

"Yeah of course." He smile and rolled his eyes.

"Sigh I love her so much, but...if only she knew what I did that night...it would ruin EVERYTHING!"

Amy waves her lover goodbye along with a blow kiss 😘 and left through the front door. While Sonic is all alone by himself and already miss her. Two minutes has passed as he sat down in the couch bored to death.

" *sigh* I'm sooo bored, there's nothing to do here. I wish I could hang out with my friends but Tails is too busy with his inventions, and knuckles is guarding the emerald. I'm so lonely and, so horny~" he quivers. "Well I might as well keep myself company~" As he said that, he went to his room then grabs one of the sex toy from the dresser and starts masterbating. Sonic moans and groans as he pleasure himself with a vibrater.

"MMMH~" sonic seeks his fangs into his lips. "Oh yeah~...f-fuck I'm getting close~! Ah-aaaah!" Sonic moans. After he was finish.

He heard a loud knock on the door, he assume it could be one of his friends. So he quickly cleans himself and head downstairs. Once he open it to see who it is, there was no one.