Chapter 3

Flashback

~SHADOW POV~

Shadow was just standing out alone as usual underneath the tree with his arms crossed watching sonic and his friends from a far having a picnic. Rouge appears beside him wants to say hello.

"Whacha doing shady?" She asked.

"Don't call me that, I was just enjoying the view." He replied.

"Okaay." Roll her eyes.

Something has been on shadow's mind all day that he's been wanted to know."Can I ask you something?" He said.

"Shoot" she replied.

"How do you know when you feel loved by someone?"

"Well, first off you need to spend time with the person who you care about and doing something nice for them. That'll I can say." Rouge explains. "Why do you ask?" She asked curiously. Shadow gazed at sonic smiling.

"Nothing it was just a stupid question." He answered.

Flashback ended

~AMY POV~

Enjoying her day that the sunny hot Seaside Hill all the girl were having a good time. Rouge sun bathing, cream and cheese battling a sand castle and the others playing volleyball. Amy and Blaze were sitting at the tiki bar sipping their cocktails. Blaze can see that Amy looked sad.

"Amy, are you ok?" She ask holding her hand.

"Huh? O-oh yeah!" She answered. "it's just I got a feeling that something is wrong, I usually don't like be far away from Sonic. Especially when he's all alone."

"You have nothing to worry about I'm pretty sure knuckles and tails will keep him company. Sonic is in good hands." Blaze said.

"Yeah you're probably right Blaze I mean, what could go wrong."

~SONIC POV~

While Shadow was busy cooking him some breakfast, sonic was still traumatized the sexual experience with Shadow. His body was sore but it does not hurt as much as his two broken feet. Luckily shadow had put on a cast on them this morning before making breakfast, but it still doesn't change his hatred towards him.

"I have to get out of here, I will NEVER forgive Shadow for what he did!"

Speak of the devil, Shadow came downstairs with some blueberry pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs and an orange juice. He tells him good morning but sonic didn't respond. Shadow look sad with his ears down then went to feed him. But once he try to feed him his pancakes, sonic turn his head refusing to eat.

"Okay sonic, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." He said cracking his knuckles. "And you wouldn't like it the hard way.

Sonic weeps then ate his breakfast. After he was finished, Shadow looks at him being sad and scared.

"Sonic I..." he paused.

As sonic turn to not even look at shadow he understood then decides to let him be. He once looked back at him, he told him that he'll be back to get more pain killers for his feet. And then chaos controlled out off the house. This gives sonic some time to plan another escape.

"Finally his gone, now...how am I going to get out of this without letting Mr. Trigger Happy noticing? Hmmmm."

And while he's thinking sonic suddenly gets a weird feeling in his stomach. Then begin to start fantasying about shadow. He shook his to try to stay focus.