Chapter Seven - Meeting Up, Home, amd York New

I went straight to Heavens Arena floor Two hundred. I walked in just in time to see Gon get a good hit on Hisoka. I stared, unaffected as I watched the fight continue. I watched the fight continue as I walked forward. I sighed as I watched the fight. I had been watching with gyo the entire time. In fact I almost always had it activated. I simply sat down next to Ohta, Reo, and Killua. "Killua. Who taught you and Gon Nen." The said boy jumped when he heard my voice. His hair flew up like a cats.
"W-wha! When did you get here Usagi?"
"Just now. Now answer my question please."
"A guy named Wing." It was Reo who answered.
"I'll have to thank him. I was planning on teaching it to you guys myself but it seems he beat me to the punch." I watched as the battle continued. I leaned back. I hummed as Hisoka won the fight. I was glade I contacted the ref for this match. It wasn't really all that hard. Considering I owned this building. I owned a lot of buildings. Well, I inherited most of the building through my blood and name.

I looked at Wing. Watching as Wing spoke to both Gon and Killua. Ohta and Reo stood by them. I smirked then looked up. "Thank you for teaching them mister Wing." I handed him an envelope. "Here. We must be going now. Gon let's head over to whale island. Would you like to tag alone. Killua?" He nodded. "Alright. Then let's get a going."

I walked with Gon, Ohta, Reo, and Killua as we walked to Mito's house. I smiled. "Do you need help Mito?"
"Yes please Usagi. Thank you." I helped her cook while the others bathed. I then went straight home.

The first thing I did was clean the kitchen, then the sitting rooms, followed by the bathroom. While the sun was setting Reo, Ohta, Gon, and Usagi ended up staying at my house. They had told Mito that they'd be here tonight. So she wouldn't worry. Currently I sat in my bath. A marker not far. When I looked at my arm I saw writing. What's your name? I hummed.
Not telling.
But why?
Because I don't trust you. Which ones talking anyways?
Chrollo.
Oh. The leader, eh.
How do you know so much?
Secret.
Do you know Nen?
Yes.
What type are you?
The same as one of you guys.
Manipulator?
No.
Then your a specialist.
Fuck you.
So I'm correct.
Yes.
What do you look like?
Secret.
When can we meet you?
Hopefully never.
So harsh.
That's the way of the world.

I stared at Gon, Killua, Ohta, and Reo as they tried to open the box. They are idiots. "To be a hunter. A true hunter you need Nen." All four looked like kicked puppies after I said that. I sighed. "Gon, Killua. Your thirteen now right?"
"Yep." I hummed. Then I glanced at my siblings. They're both fourteen now. Then there was me. I was now twenty years old... I was also shorter then all four of them. That's when we began to gain all the info needed. I left for a bit. Opting to go back to my house as I waited.

I stood on the ship. I had a single bag at my side. Only having clothing, money, my hunter license, and my wallet. We where leaving the island again. I didn't look back. No, instead I stared out to the sea. After a while we rested York New. I knew for a fact that Ohta and Reo will be going with Killua and Gon. I on the other hand will be going in a completely different direction but I won't worry about that right now.

I stood behind Gon, Ohta, Reo, and Killua. They where on the computers as I read a book behind them. I looked up a few seconds later looking at them. I blinked then sweat dropped. Did Gon and Killua forget that I was here? Did they forget I have money. Like a lot of it. I looked at Reo and Ohta. Who where giggling slightly. "Killua. Gon. You do know you can borrow some money from big sister. Right."
"I know!" Gon cheered. "But I wanna do this on my own." I blinked.
"You sure? I'm more than willing to pay for it, for you guys." The two nodded, I sighed. "Alright. At least let me get you guys a room. You two can share if you'd prefer that."
"Yeah. Thanks big sis." I blinked at Gon. Slightly confused but I hummed.
"Alright... I'll call ahead. And, have I just became both yours and Killua's older sister?"
"Yep. You're stuck with us now big sis." Killua stated, I just chuckled.