C H A P T E R T H R E E

A/N sorry for any mistakes.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ink's POV.:

I was lying on my bed in my cabin, it was late in the night, i wasn't able to sleep so i was just staring at the celling boredly, i was also waiting untill swap went to bed so i can sneak up on the board and get some fresh air

~ 1 hour and 20 minutes later ~

Some time passed and i was so close to passing out and falling into a deep sleep before i heard a cabin door being opened and closed which meant that swap had finally gone to sleep and as i know him he will fall asleep in no time.

i just kept staring at my celling still bored, my insomnia problems just didn't want to leave me alone.

But suddenly i felt slight soft vibrations like before, i sat up and stared out of the window, i started sniffing a bit as i smelled the sweet scent near by, it was stronger than usually right now which got me curious.

i got out of my bed and quietly as possible walked out of my cabin being extra carefull to not wake up swap nor dream or i would be in a big trouble.

i safely made it out from the cabins up to the board looking around seeing the sea as i looked up seeing the beautiful stars all across the night sky with a bright moon shining right at the ship and sea it was truly beautiful,

i smilled before i started sniffing around, smelling the scent even closer than before. I walked over the edge, i was curiously staring at the water.

i was just staring at it for a couple of minutes before i saw few movements in it which surprised me and made me slightly jump back. But then my curiousity took full control.

I courched down and tried to reach into the water with my hand which wasnt really the best Idea.

because suddenly a big wave hit the ship from the other side, casuing me to fall straight into the water.

i fell in the water, i quickly started going down. I was panicking as i tried to swim up but i just couldn't..
i suddenly felt like i was the heaviest thing on the planet.

soon after i quickly blacked out, i realized that this might be my end after all.

If it really is my end..then i won't be able to find out what's the braclet for..
and i feel like i need to find out what it is for..it's like i have to.. and i want to..

........

......

....

...

..

.

I Suddenly woke up, i instantly panicked cuz of what i last remember, which is falling into the water.

i looked around myself all comfushed and panicked.
i realized that i was in more darker area of the ocean. I was down in the ocean!? How is that even possible!
H-how am i alive!? I legit can't breath underwater so how am i alive!
did someone save me!?
if so..then who was it?..
i don't see anyone around ...did a merfolk save me? Or perhaps a siren?

i fell deeply into my thoughts of the fact that how was i even alive.
i was so focused on the fact how i was alive, down in the deep ocean that i didn't even realize the figure hiding behind the rocks in the shadow calmly watching me

after a while i slightly felt the sweet scent's presence, i don't know how was it possible because i was deep down under water and mostly everything was dark. I just felt the feeling of the scent's presence through my body..not sure how's that possible.