C H A P T E R F I V E

they were about to kiss..but suddenly they heard a noise.

Dream's POV.:

i was helping Swap with dishes in the kitchen, i cleaned up the table while Swap washed the plates.

when we finished Swap gave me a weird braclet.

i know this braclet. it's the Braclet that ink stole from my house..except for the thing that now it was blue.. seems like it activated.

"hey Dream can you give this to Ink? He forgot to take it"

"yeah sure. No problem."

i took the Braclet as i went out of the kitchen, walking to the Cabin section as i kncked on ink's cabin door
"ink you there?"

no answer. So i knocked again, repeating myself but a bit louder

"Oi Ink you there?"

i let out a sigh before i opened the cabin door and peeked inside.

empty.

the cabin was empty? What? Where was ink and that Erios then?
i thought to myself.
"weird."

i closed the cabin doors as i started walking up on the board.

when i got up on the board i was looking around for Ink, i was comfushed on where he was when i suddenly heard some voices at the back of the ship.

I though it was Ink so i went there by the corner and took a peek.

i froze when i saw what was happening there.

Erios was holding ink by his cheeks as they were only like inch away from each other faces, they were about to kiss. I backed away.

how dare he kiss my inky..how..dare he try to!..

(sooo Dream has a little crush on ink but he denies it everytime he thinks of it, pls no hate it's just for now-)

i stepped back as the wood under me made a kinda lpud creak noise.

i instantly froze cause i knew that they heard it too. So Erios let go of Ink. Both of them staring at my direction while i was hiding behind the corner angrly.

"i will go..check it alright?..stay here"

"𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘺..𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭"

Ink started slowly walking over to the corner, i started slightly panicking so i placed down the braclet and started quickly walking over the other corner as i hid quietly.

Ink took peek from the corner looking around, making sure that no one was around before he looked down and noticed the braclet.

"oh, how did that get here?. Eh whatever." He then picked it up and put it on his arm before he looked around once more.

he sighed in relief as he went back to Erios.

i cursed Erios for trying to kiss my inky.
"you will pay for what you did."
i whispered under my breath as i walked out and went down into the cabins, seeing swap on his way up to start the ship so we can get to the island in two days.

I went into my cabin and locked the door while i started punching the wooden wall angrly

"why him! Why did he chose him!? Ugh he doesnt even know him propely! This is too weird. There's something going on and i know it.
i will uncover this and expose this Erios."

i smirked evily while i was still angry.
i sat on on my bed quietly.

Ink's POV.:

i looked over the corner where the noise came from, i looked around for anyone near by but no one was there, huh weird.