C H A P T E R S I X - T E E N

Error's POV.:

i saw ink walking down on the beach..
i was standing at the board..of the ship..and before i even realized it i had quickly ran down to him as i quickly pulled him into a hug..

i talked to him..i was so worried..

"𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨..-"

right when i spoke those words he passed out into my arms..he had the corners of his eye sockets filled with tears..

he seems to be in pain..i have to take him inside..

i sighed in worry before gently and really carefully picking him up into bridal style..i felt something on his back..i will inspect that when he will be inside..

i quickly but carefully step onto the board while holding him closely..

i walk down into the cabin section..

it was really quiet there so i suppose Both Dream and Swap were asleep.

but there was one room, where  were coming some noises from..but i don't have the time to see what or who it was.

all my mind could fully focus was helping ink.

i quickly but quietly went to the end of the hall to ink's cabin door before somehow grabbing the handle and twisting it making it let out a 'click' noise as the door opens slightly.

i use my side to push the door open so i can quickly carry ink inside.

i walk beside his bed and gently lie him down onto it.

i took the blanket and cover him with it..

i sighed..worriedly before going to the cabin door and closing it.
i turned back around to ink who was still passed out..but his eye sockets were watery..

he must really be in big pain.

i felt so bad..but still i don't know what is causing him the pain..i will have to take a closer look them..

i walked back beside ink's bed before crouching..

he was still shaking alot..poor little brush..

i pulled down the blanket before i went to grab his shirt but..i noticed something in his pocket.

i reached my hand into his pocket in his pants and i pulled out..Nightmarine? How is that..-

oh no..please don't tell me he was..with-

Oh ink..

i was looking at Ink before he shivered alot and moved around..while letting out a few groans of pain..

"𝘴𝘩𝘩..𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘺..𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺."
i reached out my hand to him and gently rubbed his skull..

tho he suddenly turnd to his side and that's when he started whining..

i decided that it was my chance so i gently lifted up his shirt..

i froze in place when i saw the bloody bandages on his back..it got me all worried alot more.

what the hell did he do to get hurt like that?!..

i sighed and slowly took off the bandages..he had cracks all over his back ribs..and spine.

it seemed like someone healed it a bit before..but not much.

oh dang it..this won't heal without consequences..

but there's one way to heal it without problems..

we just have to get to the Siren/Merfolk Island. Then i can heal him.