C H A P T E R S E V E N - T E E N

Error's POV.:

I was standing in the cabin hall way while holding ink who was talking to his friends and the Lust guy.

i think i have zooned out or somethinf because ink started shaking me and saying my name out loud.

but it only caused me to drift into my thoughts more.

i am really mad at Nightmare.
How could he even dare to do this.

he used his dark magic on ink.. this injury..isn't cureable..

well at least isn't cureable with normal healing magic..

For thw injury to be fully and propely healed..i have to find the water of unity..

it is actually a little lake with water that only exists in one place.

it is on the Island of Sirens and Merfolks. That is actually called Sullambia Island. But only thw underwater spieces know that.

The small lake with water of unity is there since the first merfolk spieces were born. It is the water that heals almost everything..and every curse or injury. .

But there is one thing. The lake is hidden..down and deep underground..or maybe underwater.

and only a chosen merfolk is able to find it..

oh dear ink..i will save you.
but first i will have to go to Nightmare.

I-

i was suddenly slapped by Ink which got me somehow out of my thoughts as i looked at him comfushed.

All four of them were staring at me while i just watched comfushed

"𝘶-𝘶𝘩𝘮, 𝘺𝘦𝘴?-"

"why weren't you answering me-"

"𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘺- 𝘪 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢..𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦."

"oh. Well, Swap said he's going to Make Food and Lust wanted to show us something! So, can you bring me over to the dinning room?"

"𝘰𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳."

"alright all of you go into the dinning room and wait for me there! And you Swap please make us some tasty food like always!"
Lust said proudly while smiling at all of us.

"will do Lust no worries."
Swap answered him with a gentle smile before all of is started heading to the dinning room.

I was still carrying ink and the others were still kinda comfushed on what was with him..actually i didn't even tell them that ink was injured..but i think Dream had something in mind already.

At least i hid the Nightmarine well.
so he shouldn't notice.

Finally we got to the dinning room as i went over to a chair and placed ink carefully down onto it.

he did kinda hiss in pain but it wasn't too obvious.

"Alright i will make the food so ya all do whatever ya want, just don't burn anything."

"𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.-"

I didn't even finish talking propely before i was being dragges over by the corner outside of the dinning roon.

"what happend to ink. Why does his body give off such negative aura."

it was Dream, he seemed pissed. I know he was worried but damn.
the two twins are the same as it seems. Well in anger issues at least lol.