𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐧

Namor x reader
Takes place in Black Panther 2
Dedicated to Mysticalmischief007 
(I'm so sorry for the delay)

Namor x reader Takes place in Black Panther 2 Dedicated to Mysticalmischief007  (I'm so sorry for the delay)

******************************

It was a dark night in the ocean.
The waves were in movement without stopping.

You were with your team monitoring the ocean floors to find possible vibranium. The boat where your investigation team was heading in the Atlantic ocean near Yucatan,Mexico.

You were a Doctor with high honors of accomplishment in biology and chemistry.

You were inside your lab, studying the pieces of vibranium found in the ocean.

Dennis, your lab assistant was taking notes about the vibranium while you were in the focusing in examining the vibranium with a telescope while wearing your goggles, gloves and lab coat. 

"Its amazing, I thought the vibranium could only be found in Wakanda, it appears that it can be found in the oceans," You say out loud admiring the vibranium. 

"We were lucky to find it, and more we can eventually find," Dennis said. 

"Yeah that's the rest of the team's job, since they are muscles and strength, but I'm the brains in the operation," You say proudly of yourself.

"wow, how mean of you taking all the credit," Dennis said annoyed.

"Duh" You say.

Suddenly the alarm went off. The lights were shut down. The Siren sound kept going louder and louder. 

"What's happening?" Dennis asked.

"Nothing good," You say reaching for your walkie talkie to contact the the team.

"Its Y/n, anyone copy?" You say. But there wasn't a response. 

"Its Y/n, anyone copy?" You repeat. But there wasn't a response other than a dead line. 

Then the lights came back and the alarm stopped.

"Maybe it was just a silly prank," You sigh going back to your work.

"No one is responding, I have a bad feeling about this, I'll go check to the main dock to see what's happening," Dennis said grabbing his coat and walkie talkie. 

"Dennis, it's no big deal," You say. 

"I need to know if everyone is safe," Dennis said leaving the lab.

You shook your head and went back to work.
Then the alarm sounded again.

"Ugh fuck!" You groaned annoyed.

You put your jacket on and exit your lab.

You bumped into Dennis in the dark hallways of the ship.

"Dennis, did you find anyone?" You asked.