𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

Peter Parker x fem reader

Amazing Spider-Man movie 

**********************************

Author P.O.V

As the week passed on, Peter and you have gotten close.

The tutoring sessions weren't actually bad as you thought. 

You improved your grades thanks to Peter.
You were trying to teach Peter how to get closer to Gwen.

But you realized you actually liked Peter. You developed feelings for him.

"Y/n, what if I have to kiss Gwen?" Peter asked you during your tutoring sessions in the library.
Thankfully no one was there and the library teacher was in their office.

"Um, it's simple just connect your lips with hers," You said writing your notes, feeling jealous of the thought of Peter kissing Gwen.

"But I don't know to you kiss," Peter replied.

"You never kissed anyone before?" You asked looking into his eyes.

"No, I've never," Peter shook his head.

You sighed and went back into writing.

"Y/n," Peter said grabbing your hand making you look up to him.

"Yes?"

"Teach me how to kiss,"

Your face was blushed in deep red.

"W-what?" You asked nervous.

"Please teach me how to kiss, just one kiss please! You owe after all," Peter plead.

You thought for a moment. He spent so much time trying to tutor you and the least you can do is show him how to kiss.

"Fine, but we have to do it somewhere private, let's go to the book shelves," You whispered and stood up from the desk you and Peter were.

Peter nodded and followed you into the book shelves of the library. Thankfully no one was there.

Peter and you stood together looking into each other.
"I'll teach you how to give a simple kiss, it's easy" you blushed. A kiss won't hurt right?

Peter nodded with his cheeks flushed.

You lean closer to Peter, you cupped his cheek with your hand and connected your lips with his.

You kissed Peter slowly, you were about to disconnect but Peter's hands wrapped around your waist bringing you closer to him.

Peter kissed you back and you wrapped your arms on his shoulder.

The kiss was slow and sweet, you found yourself enjoying the kiss.
The feeling of his sweet and soft lips made you want more of him.

Peter and you stopped kissing to catch breath.