𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐭 𝟐

Namor x fem reader
Special Dedication to Mysticalmischief007

Sorry for spelling mistakes. :(

*********************************

"I have many names, my people call me K'uk'ulkan, King of Talokan, but my enemies call me....Namor,"

Namor? That was a very strange name.

"Okay um, Kukulkan or whatever your name is please let my team go, I don't know what your problem is!" You spit out angry. Dennis started to shake in fear next to you.

Namor smirked at your feistiness attitude.

The blue woman next to Namor yelled at you angry in her language. But you kept glaring at her and at Namor.

Namor spoke to the woman calling her Namora. He gave her a warning to calm down.
She shook her head glaring at you.

"My problem is with your team. In how they are tying to take what rightfully belongs to me!!" Namor yelled angrily.

The vibranium.

"The vibranium? I-I thought it only belonged to W-Wakanda," You said with fear.

"It does but it also belongs to me, the vibranium found in the oceans belongs to me, the rest can be use for the pathetic Wakanda civilization," Namor replied.

"I understand, but please I apologize for this, me and my team are doing what we're were told by our Government," You say.

"Your government is selfish and corrupt for power, they only care of using my vibranium to create meaningless weapons to start new wars," Namor said crossing his arms.

You dipped your head and sighed. He was right in his point.

"You're right, just take your stupid vibranium and let us go," You say to Namor.

"I'll let your insignificant team leave, but not you," Namor said.

You looked at him surprised.

"What?? Are you crazy? I'm not leaving them, you can just take me!!" You yelled in frustration.

"I can and I will , you and I have some unfinished business," Namor said.

"You can't make me!" You growled.

"Then I have no choice then to make your team be buried underground dead," Namor said motioning his blue people to hit and hurt the rest of your team.

"Y/n!! Please listen to him, maybe you can make a deal with him!" Dennis said weakly. The Blue people started to hit him and punch him.

"I don't trust him," You reply to Dennis. 

"Please," Dennis said failing to the ground unconscious.