part 1

JYP wakes up, tied up, in what seems to be a damp dark room. Suddenly, the lights turn on. There, before him was a very dominant alpha male mouse. "You may want to know why i have you tied up" The rodent asked. JYP screamed! He doesn't like rodents. They keep stealing his cheese...."I have brought you here because I heard you have a love for cheese" He smirked. "we have sought you out for this reason exactly." "We are the CHEESE MAFIA.." "We go to cheese factories, kill the workers, then steal the cheese!" JYP trembled groovily in his boots at this "We are the best in cheese stealing business" "We are also..the only cheese stealing company in the business" "We ask of you to help us in a top secret high security mission." "We have found a bunker that holds a large quantity of the elusive cheese..known as PULE CHEESE." "We heard you have groovy moves..and such moves are needed in this stealth mission." "We will pay a sum of 50 trillion won for you to carry out this mission." "I, Charles Entertainment Cheese, will accompany you in said mission. It will be my job to make sure you don't die." JYP whispered, "Charles.. Will I get...my..groove back..?" Charles responds with a simple "yes." He starts to walk away. Then stops abruptly, "And don't call me Charles, call me Chuck."

TO BE CONTINUED....