kekeo! 27

Kassy shushes you, pushing you behind her as she looks around the hallway. it was empty, devoid of life as she quickly holds your hand, bringing you with her as you make your way down the long hallway.

wait a minute why was she even here? did she know this would happen? did she... plan this? no way. there's no way she'd do such a thing, right? she's your best friend! why would she do such a horrible thing?

you shake your head, instead focusing on trying to escape your kidnappers and their crazily big house. Kassy swiftly pulled you along, expertly making her way through the confusing hallway as though she knew it in and out.

...but why did she know? it makes no sense at all! she shouldn't have been inside the house before. she can't have, right? you frown, still following your best friend even though you were suspicious of her.

"y/n, stay here."

you frowned, yet did as she said. I mean, she was still your friend after all. she wouldn't do anything to hurt or harm you. especially when you were kidnapped by the two guys who hurt her previous best friend.

Kassy smiled before disappearing around a corner. her ponytail flung around hitting the wall softly. you stare at the wall for a second before slumping back against the wall, sighing softly.

this doesn't even make sense.

it was just supposed to be another day at school! why did these two suddenly kidnap you? were your parents looking for you? how did Kassy come here? is she working with them to deceive you? where did Kassy go?

you chuckled softly at the last question. there's no way she'd do something like that. but where did she go? she seemed to know this place better than you.

you stared at the ground, frowning before your head suddenly shoots up at the sound of footsteps. who- shit it was Arlo! you quickly ducked around the corner, hiding from the tall male only to come crashing into another.

Elio gasps loudly in shock as he feels your body hit his. how did you escape your bindings?! he frowns slightly, hands shaking as he reaches up to touch your shoulders only for you to slip away once more.

he watches in shock and irritance as your bolt away from him. yet he decides not to chase after you, instead turning around to inform his twin of your escape attempt. you were in their territory after all. there's no way you'd be able to escape. not after he's subdued the potential threat.

meanwhile you were panting harshly, lungs burning as you ran as fast as you could, trying to escape from the male who surprisingly did not chase after you.

but you couldn't care less in your current situation. where's Kassy? did she get captured? only thoughts of your best friend and her status swirled your mind as you tried to search for her in the ever growing house. why were there so many rooms? were the hallways always this long?

desperately looking through the hallways as you ran, you finally came across a room with a slightly open door which you ran into. you didn't know whether it was on instinct or what but something urged you to enter that room. and it looks like your gut feeling was right.

there laid kassy, unconscious but still alive. your breath hitches as you approach her. so she did get caught... you frowned, cradling her body as you looked around the room. it was quite plain, really. a bed, table and a window that had a grill on it.

you shook your head once more, looking back at Kassy as you clumsily carried her in your arms bridal style. you didn't really lift weights so carrying a whole person took a lot out of you. however, the adrenaline helped to temporarily increase your strength, allowing you to push through the pain. just a little more-!

however your dreams of escaping were knocked down as two sets of footsteps entered the room. the sounds... Elio and Arlo! you turned to look at them, expecting to see looks of rage only to be met with amused smiles.

"shit-!"

"ah... it's okay sweetheart. it'll only hurt for a bit..."

Arlo mumbles as the door to the room locks and Elio approaches you with a syringe full of a strange liquid. you stare at it in fear, wide eyed as you back away, still carrying Kassy in your arms.

"n-no! stand back!"

you warn feebly to no avail as Elio simply grabs your arm and injects the strange liquid into your veins. at first there was no reaction so you sighed in relief. only to take your relief back as your body grew weak and you fell onto the ground.

as you awoke, you were face to face with someone you hadn't expected to see. your heart thumps loudly in your chest, beating hard and fast as you try and back away from them.

who do you see?

(a) - "...Arlo?"

(b) - "...Elio?"

(c) - "...Kassy?"