kekeo! 28 (b)

(b) - "...Elio?"

"you're finally awake! I've been waiting so long for you..."

your eyes shake as you take in his bloody appearance. red stained shirt, hands, the blood splattered in his cheek...

you frantically look around the room only to realise that you've been tied up, unable to move. your heart beats erratically as the male hugs you, the blood coating your tied up body.

"ah... don't worry darling... this is just the blood of those who were in our way. I couldn't stand the thought of sharing you after all..."

he giggles as he tenderly strokes your cheek. his lovesick eyes bore into yours as you uncomfortably look away. what did that mean? don't tell me... he killed Kassy?! turning to face the male, you were about to ask him a question only for him to answer as if he had read your thoughts.

"yes~ I killed your friend~ and I killed that twin brother of mine as well~!"

your figure shudders in fear, looking at Elio as though you were a deer in the headlights. what..? was he being serious?! no way. he had to be joking. he just had to-

"and I'm not joking either. just look behind me darling~"

you didn't want to admit it but sure enough, the second you focused on your background instead of the crazy male there laid the bodies of his twin and your best friend.

"hehe~ I'm not a liar!"

he giggles once more, wrapping his arms around you as he forces you to look at him.

"there's no one who will get in between us now."

"I don't like you-! fuck, you're crazy let me go!"

the male stares at you, smile fading as the aura around him changes. the once loving male now glares at you, gripping your cheeks roughly as he spits in your face.

"you will learn to love me."

epilogue:
in a small cottage located in the forest, a young man could be spotted braiding the hair of his lovely little darling. humming to the tune in the radio, his hand carefully weaves through his darling's soft hair, twisting it into a gorgeous braid.

a soft smile is plastered on his face, indicating just how happy he was with the situation. the same could not be said for his darling however.

with dead eyes and a face so dead it could be mistaken for a newly deceased woman, this girl was nothing more than a shell of her previous self. it is terrifying to think that just a few years back she was so full of live and vigour only for her to now be reduced to nothing more than a doll.

"you look so pretty today~!"

the male chirps, happily clapping his hands as he kisses the female's cheek. his warm lips are a direct contrast to the woman's cold skin, showing how she was dead inside despite having a perfectly functioning body.

"darling~ say you love me!"

the woman turns to face the male, nodding slightly before robotically muttering those words. a phrase meant to be so romantic... who knew it could sound so forced and artificial.

though, the male didn't seem to care as he gushed and hugged the lady who looked like she wanted nothing more than to die.

"ah! so cute! you're so cute! I love you too!"

he sighs into her neck, hugging her close to him. his hands grasp at her clothes tightly, as if afraid the girl would just slip out of his hands.

"you'll never leave me. I won't let you."

he promises, a sinister smile appearing on his lips as he nips at the woman's neck.

"you're mine, y/n. always and forever."