Big Hero 6: the series (no not that one)

Back in 2015 a year after the Disney animated movie Big Hero 6 hit theaters, I came up with my own pitch for an animated series that would follow the events of the movie (years before we actually got one years later) however the one I came up with was more insane than what I came up with. My series would have introduced a new character to join Hiro and Baymax and the gang, a girl about Hiro's age named Marys (who would wear a green hoodie, brown skirt, and goggles with pigtails) who would be Hiro's new college roommate with a genius-level intellect just like him. Marys would have served as Hiro's love interest, their blossoming romance would have led to Hiro becoming her own person and stepping out of Tadashi's shadow. I also had several original villain ideas for this pitch: a jive-talking Ice-based villain named 50 Below, a fox-themed female catburglar named Kitsune, an evil hypnotist named Hypno the magnificent, a speed-based villain named Fasttrack, a corrupt Manga artist with a magic pen that can bring the monsters he draws to life, a gang of mutants from the sewers of San Fransokyo, the Baymax that was left behind in the portal would have returned as Dark Baymax (which funnily enough became a plot point in Kingdom Hearts 3), a rogue Samurai robot loosely based on the character Silver Samurai from Marvel comics, and even an evil Hiro from an alternate universe where he donned the mask and became the new Yokai with aspirations of multiversal domination. However the primary antagonists of the story would have been "The Wraiths" an underground cult of technophobic Ninja luddites who see all robots as a threat to humanity destroying any advanced thinking machines they can find with Ninja weapons like swords and throwing stars with the cuddly adorable Baymax being their next target and were responsible for the assassination of Marys's roboticist father. There would have also been Sunfire, a mysterious masked amnesiac anti-hero clad in orange armor with pyrokinetic abilities (If I told you his true identity his powers would seem pretty ironic). I did draw designs for all these new characters, but they all got lost to time.

 I did draw designs for all these new characters, but they all got lost to time

Why I cancelled it:

This one is obvious, because we got an actual big hero 6 the series so I decided to leave it to the professionals and scrap this idea. who knows, maybe I could repurpose all those original villains and characters I created for this project for something new in the future.