𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 | 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚄𝚙

Lia's POV

After that talk with Soobin. I didn't want to hurt Woobin. I want him to fall out of love with me.

I started to focus back on studying and learning about the buisness. At first he understood but slowly it became an argument. It happened both ways too. Woobin focused more on his sports career and well himself more.

It seems to be working. I went to his game. This was one of his request this is also the perfect time to tell him since I rarely made time for him in my schedules.

They we're celebrating their victory. I knocked at their locker room.

"Woobin, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Of course!" He gave a bright smile.

Even if he acted that way we know what was bound to happen this day.

"Let's get this over with?" He said.

"I think the signs are clear. We're falling out of love but still. I'm thankful that you're in my life." I said.

"I'm letting you go Lili. I hope you'll be happy and still remember me. Lovers to friends?" He said offering a hand shake.

"Lovers to friends." I said shaking his hand.

It felt relived. It took three months for the whole this whole thing. I learned a lot with this three months.

Should I surprise Soobin. We haven't talk a lot these past few months. He suggested that we should make space to think specially because I was still in a relationship.

I started to make my way to find his best friend these past few months who also happened to be one of my best friend.

"Lee Chaeryeong!" I called.

"Eonnie." She said.

"I was wondering what's Soobin up to these days?" I asked.

"He's always busy at the bakery. His life revolves arround it." She said.

"Dis he mention about his wants of what he wants to do?" I asked.

"Ehhh. I don't know if I should say this but he's infatuated with you. Everytime we talk it would always be about you." I said.

"Chaeryeong. You have a boyfriend now. Do you think love is worth more that you're career?" I asked.

She sighed. "How are our situations always so simmilar." She said.

"My eonnie knew my relationship with Taehyun and is actively threatening his brother." She said.

"I might be partly responsible for that." I thought.

"But in my opinion yes. Love is the best thing that happened to me. If I'm asked to choose between Taehyun and anything I'd choose him." She said.

"Then should I choose Soobin than the future of our buisness?" I asked her.

"Only you can answer that." Chaeryeong said.

"If only there's a way for me to choose both." I sighed.

"Maybe there is." Chaeryeong said.

07/16/2023
Wanderlust Series - Cupid's Bakery

I'll make another chapter today. I just got home from our trip.