𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝

Reader's POV

After dealing with yer drunk friend. Lia decided sat down beside Soobin and her friends.

"Julia right?" Soobin started the conversation.

"Yeah." Lia answered. As much as she wanted to talk to him. She felt tired and maybe still confused about everything.

Soobin started to talk. She realized how diffrent the boys was. He looked the same. He's still caring but to her he just seem more attractive even had a diffrent aura in him.

"You have a boyfriend Lia shi?" The boy asked.

"Uh... no I'm as single as a pringle." She said making the boy laugh.

"You seem like a lot of fun to be with." He said.

"You laugh at that?... Boy your life must be boring." The drunk Yeji said.

"You haven't had a drink? We should get some. Are friends are already drunk." Soobin said.

The two ordered some more dinks. Lia is  not a heavy drinker similar Chaeryeong they rarely drink or get drunk that's why both both have low alcohol tolerance.

Meanwhile Soobin seems like he's enjoying quite a lot. Nothing intresting really happened but when she went home.

"Julia. It's late at night where were you?" Her father Mr. Choi asked.

"I hung out with some of my friends at the bar." The girl answered. She didn't bother lying her dad knows she's within the right age and she didn't seem drunk at all.

"It hasn't even been a day since you got home and your at a bar really?" Mr. Choi said.

"Don't worry it's just for tonight." I
She assured.

"You need to attend the meeting tomorrow I have an important announcement to make and it involves the company." Mr. Choi said. Lia just nods. She's aware of what he want to possibly announce.

It may be regarding the fair chance her father wants to give to their cousins.

Regardless if Lia is the most capable and deserving to own the company. Her father believed in fairness.

Lia's dad was not present as she grow up. She lived in Canada with her mom her whole life. She would occasionally go to Korea at summer but her grandfather mainly took care of her. This also the reason how she became inclined with their business from a young age.

Out of all her cousins she was the closest to her grandfather. From the way they talk to the way they act. She had the same mannerisms as him. Everyone knows if her grandfather gets to pick it would be Lia.

The next day. She went with her father to the meeting. It was mostly a family gathering even some of the stock holders and their own family there.

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone of you. This will be my last year as the owner and CEO of our company and I want to make a change. I know that a lot of you expect my daughter to have the company but I decided to give a fair chance to her cousins, and my family. Because this is not my buisness rather my father's and her cousin's grandfather. The first who will get married will inherit the company." Mr. Choi finished his announcement.

He called to talk to her daughter whom at this point already had given up. She knows how desperate her cousins will be and they will potentially just get arranged.

"I know your upset but you trust me. I'll still give you a good chance. I have a nice guy by the name of Han Woobin who had seem tot ake an intrest in you." Mr. Choi said.

"You don't have to continue. I'll think about it." Lia answered.

"Hello I'm. Park Eun Seo, I'm Mr. Choi Ju Eon's lawyer. Your grandfather had left you an important message before he passed. Would you mind coming with me?" She said.

"I'll be leaving for now dad." Lia said going with the supposed lawyer.

"Please enter the vehicle Ms. Choi, I've been long waiting for us to meet." It was a black limousine.

Eun Seo sat infront of her.

"Your grandfather has expected this momment to come. He made sure your future will be bright. He has 2 Million dollars  of inheritance saved for you and as I said your grandfather had already expected this. He found the greatest possible bachelor for you to marry. I know you can use that money wisely if you don't want to marry this bachelor but marrying him is the only way to save your company." Eun Seo told her.

Lia was open to the idea at the same time she thought about Soobin.

"Can I meet him?" She asked.

"That's where I'm taking you. To see the guy." Eun Seo answered.

They arrived at the house. Eun Seo knocked and the door was opened.

We walked by and they bowed.

"This is the mansion your grandfather designed. This is legally yours Lia." Eon Seo said.

In the couch there was somone sititng. Lia could only see the back of their head. It seems to be an old man and a younger but taller boy.

The young boy wore a blue buisness suit.

Lia gulped as she was moving closer.

"Oh it's you." The bunny boy turned it's back to see his wife to be.

"Choi Soobin." A smile was formed in Lia's face as she felt happiness.

07/18/2023
Wanderlust Series - Cupid's Bakery

Hellooo everyone I know quite a few people are reading this book now. I might not update this and Magic Paint. I'm currently making another book that will be titled

Call Me.

It's also TXT x ITZY but them as idols so yeah you can stay tuned on that.