𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

Lia's POV

After the meeting. I wanted to catch up with Chaeryeong however I was notified that she was stuck on the elevator with a son of another one of our share holders. A guy by the name of Kang Taehyun.

For me everything feels weird. I have many questions. I managed to catch up with Chaeryeong. She was about to enter her car.

"Chae, can I ask you questions?" I said.

"Woud you mind if we talk about it in the car? I need to get to a meeting." She said.

We went inside the car.

"I met him eonnie." She said she smiled widely.

"Woah there don't fall for him. He's not the Kang Taehyun you know." I said she pouted.

"Chaeryeong that was a dream. This is reality." I told her.

"You know they say that you're dreams have meaning." She said.

"Yeah, yeah you're starting to sound like a hopeless romantic." I said.

"Let's rule it out. In our dream we we're college students. Me and Yeji we're on our last year, You and Ryujin we're on your last two years then Yuna is on her last three years." I said.

"The dream is not consistent with reality. So it doesn't really matter." Chaeryeong said.

"But still. You meeting Kang Taehyun proves that mostly everyone we met in that dream exists." I said.

"I also met Choi Beomgyu." She adds.

"Did you meet other characters from the dream?" I asked.

"I saw Woobin again and Huening Kai was also with us in the meeting." I said.

"I was also Soobin oppa's close friend in that dream. He mentioned how his grandfather always wants to keep his identity that's why he's just known as a worker at Cupid's Bakery." Chaeryeong said.

"There are still things that doesn't make sense." I sighed.

"Ask me, maybe I have any thoughts about your questions." Chaeryeong said.

"First is why did we have the same dream." I said.

"Dreams can be simmilar when people are connected or close. Even if we're friends with Yuna, Ryujin and Yeji eonnie. We're closer to each other." Chaeryeong said.

"The span of the dream is weird. Dreams feel incomplete. In that dream I had control over my body even my choices. I remember every part of it from start to finish and for it to take almost 4months..." I said.

"You're starting to freak out eonnie. As you said that's a dream this is reality. A reality that somehow connected to our dreams." Chaeryeong said.

"But what triggered it. I'm not going to sleep well if I don't know what triggered it. Because I don't want to leave Soobin hanging there. I promised to make everything right." I said.

Chaeryeong looked at me with concern.

"I know what triggered mine. Wanderlust. I wanted to go back here. I think that's really the highlight of our dream hence why the first scene was us meeting each other again. That's the point not those relationships we made." Chaeryeong said.

"Also I believe Soobin oppa is real. I can feel it. He was like a older brother to me. I believe he'll find his way in the real world." Chaeryeong said.

We went down we we're assisted in their companies building.

"I'll see you at Angels Bar later. Beomgyu can you tell our driver to drop my friend at Cupid's Bakery." Chaeryeong said.

"Good luck. Tell him his sister said hi." Chaeryeong giggled.

Beomgyu assisted me tot he car.

I arrived at Cupid's Bakery.

"Thank you sir." I said to their driver before going out.

I went in line to get my order. Soobin wasn't there but it was Ye Eun. When I was about to order.

"Cinnamon bun, Iced Americano, and a croissant." A guy from behind said. I looked back to see.......

Choi Yeonjun.

"Nice to see you in the real wold Lia shi~" He said.

The two of us got our order.

"I'm guessing you're here to find Soobin?" He said.

"I assure you he's real." He adds.

"How do you know me?" I asked.

"The same reason how you know me." He said.

"Me and Chaeryeong had the same dream. What was your dream about?" I asked.

"It is the same as you but well me and Yeji flirt a lot so that's mainly it." He said.

I'm not surprised.

"Did you also realize how much you guys spend time on these dreams. Meanwhile we rarely spent time with you guys Me, Yeji, Ryujin, Beomgyu even Kai and Yuna. We have our own story however I'm not sure if Beomgyu had it because Me and Yeji had a lot of interactions with Beomgyu and Ryujin during my dream." He adds.

"Chaeryeong met Beomgyu and she didn't seem to mention anything about him. And well Ryujin would've said something if something did happen with a weird dream like that." I said.

"We'll be at Angels Bar later tonight, Yuna won't be there but you should bring Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Soobin." I said.

"Well I Taehyun and Beomgyu would surely come but I won't get my hopes up with Soobin." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Hah, Lia shi~ the look on your face." He said laughing.

"You really want to meet him. I'll try my best to convince him." He said.

We parted ways.

"Dreams are powerful it can be real."

07/17/2023
Wanderlust Series - Cupid's Bakery

I know it's still confusing HHAHAHA but the first chapters are just connected dreams. I just found it fun to make another plot ln the same book. Anyways I hope you still enjoyed. Happy Reading!