𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚝

Lia's POV

"Maybe there is." She said.

"What ar eyou thinking?" She asked.

"I was just saying maybe there is." She said.

"I think it's a good idea to ask the other girls too." Chaeryeong said.

"Shall I call them to meet up with at your café?" I asked.

A few moments later. We met up with the girls.

"You're saying you already broken up with Woobin and you want to date Soobin. But.. you are also not sure if you do want to do it because if the school and your businesses." Ryujin said.

"That's exactly it." I said.

"I say risk it. I'd take the chances." Yeji said.

"Is it just me or is it weird that there we're only 49 bachelor options and not 50?" Yuna said.

"What does that have to do with Soobin?" Ryujin asked.

"He might be the 50th bachelor." Yuna said.

"That's such a slim chance." Yeji said.

"Actually Yuna has a point. Soobin isn't just a worker at Cupid's Bakery. He mentioned this grandfather is the owner of the bakery hence why he's always busy taking care of it." Chaeryeong said.

"Even if he is how can we be for sure?" Ryujin said.

"Sneak in again?" Yeji suggested.

"I don't think there are more of the same files to be honest." I said.

I suddenly remembered the files I exported from the school laptop to mine.

"I have read a file. I downloaded it from the old laptop. It might be helpful." I said.

"Should we go to your house?" Chaeryeong suggested.

We ran to the car and went inside my room.

I turned my laptop on. I clicked on the file.

The following contains the list of bachelors this was updated this 2023 by the trusted secretary of Mr. Choi Ju Eon. The bachelors pick for his grand daughter Choi Jisu (Julia Choi)

I scrolled there was only 49 bachelors.

"Well that's it. He's really not there." I said.

"Or is he?" Ryujin scroll on the final page.

Our top pick is Choi Soobin. The only grandson and successor this his grandfather. Who was also a good friend of Mr. Choi Ju Eon.

"I should get going to Cupid's Bakery." I said.

*riiingggg* *ringggg*

I opened my eyes in a familiar room.

I picked up the phone.

"Are you ready to go home? The chauffeur is outside your apartment complex. " Dad said. She sits on her bed she glanced at the window seing the view of the streets of Canada.

"Fuck! Was it all a dream?"

Wanderlust
(noun) wan•der•lust
a strong desire to travel

07/16/2023
Wanderlust Series - Cupid's Bakery

Short Chapter. I hope yall enjoyed this chapter please vote and did you expect the plot twist? Anyways you can check Magic Paint if you haven't! Happy Reading!