8

I was sleeping when I was awoken up by a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and I couldn't see, it was blurry. My head was pounding and I couldn't believe that I wasn't dead yet. When my vision was regained I saw a person, I thought it was Lars but then I saw familiar curls. I wanted to hug him but I figured he was here to get his stuff back or something.

"James..." Was all he could say, he looked at me with such sadness. I looked that bad I guess. I looked down, I couldn't even look at him. I couldn't stand him seeing me at my low.

I cried gently watching my tears fall and hit whatever bottle of Jack that was on the floor. I felt his arms wrap around me and him bury his head onto my shoulder. I cried harder and felt his tears on my shoulder. I felt even worse for making him cry.

He then forced his head under my arm forcing me to wrap it around him.

"Please don't kill yourself." He cried. I was shocked. But then again there were 5 empty bottles laying around.

"James I... I love you and still do." He said. I didn't believe him. I knew Lars somehow convinced to come here and tell me something.

"No you don't, Lars sent you. You don't have to lie to me." I said.

I felt his hands on my face and he turned them towards me. I could see the tears on his face and bags under his eyes. He had this determined look on his face too.

"I'm not lying, when I first saw you I was hooked. Please James, I still want you." He said. I saw the sincerity in his eyes. How could he still want me? I probably ruined his life.

"How can you still want me?" I asked.

"Because James I-"

"I tried to kill you."  I said, he looked shocked but his determined facial expression was put back on.

"But you didn't i'm still here, you obviously didn't go through with i-"

"That's cause Lars stopped me before I could!" I said pushing him back.

I took a breath and figured I pushed him far away enough that he would leave angrily and never see me again, but I was wrong. I felt his lips on mine and I was just shocked. He looked at me with this look and I knew he was telling the truth.

"I want to be your boyfriend but I don't know if I can. If something were to happen to you I... I don't know." I said.

"We don't have to be anything, we can just be us." He said.

I was obviously flustered and shocked that Kirk wanted me that badly. After all the shit I did? I put a hand on his cheek and I felt him melt into my touch. He then kissed me again, this time very slow. I felt so much better, so much more better. It was like I was reborn again.

Kirk then pulled away and got up and rolled up his sleeves. I wondered why he was wearing long sleeves until I realized that it was December, yeah. I kind of lost track of time.

"Come on, i'll help you clean up." He said.

I raised an eyebrow and got up for the first time. Kirk stared at me and I felt a little self conscious since I sat on my ass for over a month.

"When was the last time you ate?" Kirk asked. I scratched the back of my head since I genuinely didn't know.

"I don't know, 2 weeks ago?" I said.

He had a shocked look on his face and he walked over to the fridge only to see nothing in there. I felt a little bad since I hate that I was worrying him like this.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" He asked. I wasn't really hungry but I didn't want Kirk to stress out about me so I nodded my head and he grabbed his keys.