Chapter 10 i have a feeling you are

3RD PERSON POV

Amari's outfit and hairstyle today

"Wait So Rachel has a brother name Sebastian and he's like the destroyer of the world" Kory asked trying to get up to date with everything the teens found out

"Wait So Rachel has a brother name Sebastian and he's like the destroyer of the world" Kory asked trying to get up to date with everything the teens found out. "That's correct" Rachel nodded "and now he's being questioned for a murder he didn't do?" Dick asked "yeah but I have a feelin it's more then that like them cops that me and Gar saw arresting him they was givin me underground cop vibes like it just wasn't givin me like they was real cops" Amari told them. He just couldn't shake the feeling off and he knew fake cops Gotham had plenty of dirty cops he shivered just remembering what he went thru. Everyone looked at him "I tried to read they mind while they were taking Sebastian in but there was a strong ass mental block on them like they were expecting for us to be there"

Dick and Kory looked at each other  "maybe that was the lady's plan" gar stated "think about it,this women randomly comes out the blue trying to fight us then Amari faces her basically beating her ass and she then vanishes It's  like she wanted us there like she knew we had Amari and she wanted him to read her mind and found out about Sebastian  it's like she's playing some sort of game with us" he finished having everybody stunned.

"Ain't gon lie that was very attractive " Amari said out loud causing everyone to look at him "oh uh thought I said that in my head my bad" he blushed and gar smiled. Rachel giggled slightly pushing Amari playfully.

"Ok..." dick starts "let's Find out which police station Sebastian's at then let's go get him" dick told everybody "like break him out of the police station?" Amari asked and dick nodded "ooo can I come I'm good at breaking people out" Amari asked raising his hand up in the air making dick chuckle "sorry but i need you and the rest of the team to go search for clues in Lex's office" Amari frowned

"Did you find the location yet Tim" dick asked and Tim nodded "sending it to you right now"
"alright come on Connor let's go" dick grabbed the convertible keys and they both headed towards the door. "Be safe everyone" dick said before you left but was really mostly looking at kory.

"Oh he like you real bad girl" Amari pointed at kory

"Shut up" kory chuckled

"So does this mean I finally get to drive." Rachel asked holding up the keys. Kory fake laughed "nice try" Kory told her taking the keys out her hand and walked towards the driver seat of the RV making Rachel frown "trifling" Rachel muttered