SEASON 2 / CHAPTER 20

She said she can't feel her face

Yeah, right now I can't feel my heart

Uh, for your feelings there's no place

Yeah, but you knew that from the start

You and I were made of glass

We'd never last

Tumblr Girls -G Eazy Ft. Christoph Andersson

______________________________________

Rosalie liked to think the whole of last summer was just a twisted, lucid dream, with all that's happened since then.

Finding out Susannah had cancer, knowing she's gone and never coming back, her leaving was the hardest thing she's experienced.

Then, leaving cousins, leaving Conrad, and since the news of Susannah's death, she didn't know when she would go back to cousins again.

Her and Conrad hadn't spoken in weeks, Rosalie took that as a sign, they agreed to stay friends because everything was too complicated.

Rosalie snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the bell rang, signaling the end of class, she grabber her bag and waited for Belly.

"You okay?" Rosalie asked putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Yup, I'm fine, Rose." Belly laughed slightly.

"Alright, enjoy your summer!" The teacher said, as Rosalie smiled at the thought of no school.

Belly and Rosalie stood by Belly's locker as Taylor and the volleyball girls walked up to them.

"Hey, Rose, hey, Bells." Taylor smiled giving Rosalie a side hug.

"It's not to late to sign up for volleyball camp, you know." Taylor stated looking at the two.

"No volleyball for me, I have to focus on cheer." Rosalie laughed slightly, "Belly should though."

"Um-" Belly started but got cut off by Steven running in the halls.

"Oh, high school is over, bitches!" Steven ran to the girls putting his arms around Rosalie and a member of the volleyball team.

"That's the realest reaction I've seen all day." Rosalie joked, but being truthful as Steven let out a snort.

"You're such a clown, Steven." Taylor stated.

"Hey, if I was going to Princeton, Id be screaming about it too." Evelyn stated.

Rosalie pointed to her, agreeing with her statement. "Honestly, who wouldn't?"

"Thank you!" Steven said fist bumping the two girls.

"Wait, are you going to Princeton?" Taylor started, "That's so cool, I couldn't tell." Taylor finished in sarcasm.

"Oh, you- you couldn't tell?" Steven laughed flicking her on the head.

"Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, Steven!" A boy named Spike jumped joining the group.

"Spike! What's up man?" Steven asked.

"What times the grad party tomorrow, man?" Spike asked.

"Oh, the band comes on at ten, I'm dating the singer." Taylor smiled proudly doing a little handshake with Rosalie.

"Uh, yeah, the Machine Gun Kelly wannabe." Steven stated as Rosalie let out a loud chuckle as Taylor sent her a look.

"Sue me, it was funny." Rosalie shrugged.

"I tried to veto him from playing, but I guess we couldn't find anybody cheeper." Steven continued as Taylor flipped him off.

"Wait so are you coming to the party?" Taylor turned to ask Belly, knowing Rosalie was already going.

"Uh, I don't know." Belly stated as Taylor and Rosalie looked at her with pleading faces.

"Belly! Belly! Can I talk to you for a minute, please?" Belly got called over.

"I gotta go." Belly smiled awkwardly.

"Okay." Rosalie and Taylor say in unison.

"See ya."

______________________________________

"Rosalie, how are you not ready, right now?!" Roxanne stated in frustration as Rosalie was rushing to get her shoes on.

"It's not even my graduation, ma!" Rosalie stated.

"C'mon! We're going to be late!" Roxanne stated as the two drove to the school.

They arrived taking their seats, Rosalie next to Taylor and Belly, and Roxanne next to Laurel.

After Steven's amazing speech, they all went outside.

"He's so extra, although he did earn it with that speech." Taylor stated.

"I'm confused on how he came up with that by himself to be honest." Rosalie added on.

"That speech kind of pierced my soul." Belly stated, as the girls laughed.

"Don't laugh." Belly stated, "No, I feel like I've been in this nightmare ever since Susannah died."

"Maybe it's time to wake up."

The girls stood in silence for a few seconds when Taylor got a text. "Oh, I gotta go find Milo, he needs my help putting together a look for tonight."

"Oh, cool, um, do you guys wanna come over after and help me with mine?" Belly asked.

"Hell yes." Rosalie said without hesitation.

"No fucking way are you coming?!" Taylor asked excitedly. "Really?"

"Yeah, and I'm gonna sign up for varsity volleyball camp, too." Belly stated.

Taylor and Rosalie beamed with joy.

They all bid they're goodbyes as they part ways.

a/n: BACK AGAIN BITCHES!!!! my school starts in 2 days again, kill me.

sorry for spelling or grammer errors. ENJOY.

I've only watched the first ep LMAO.