Unexpected Guest: Chapter Two

||Edited again||

Sunoo's POV:
I woke up feeling my mom shaking me to wake up. I opened my eyes, still sleepy, and saw her standing there. "Sunoo sweetie, stay in bed. I'll bring you your breakfast," she said. I wanted to roll my eyes, knowing she was just acting, but instead, I just sat on my bed, thinking about what I had heard yesterday and what I should do. I knew I had to run away as soon as possible, but for now, I had to put up with it.
My so-called mom came back into my room with a food tray and set it down on the bed. "Make sure to eat all of it, honey," she said. I couldn't take it anymore and said, "You can cut the act. I heard you and Father yesterday." After I said that, she smirked and walked out of the room. I paid no mind to her and started eating.
After I finished, I got up with the food tray in my hand, put it on my table stand, and went to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my skincare, and then got dressed. (Sunoo is wearing black jeans, a white shirt, and a sweater and jacket with white Air Forces).

 (Sunoo is wearing black jeans, a white shirt, and a sweater and jacket with white Air Forces)

(here a picture for those that can't visualize it also it the outfit minus the bag)

After I got dressed, my 'mom' came back in and said, "Come downstairs now, your father needs you." After she said that, she walked out, acting like everything was perfectly normal. I was feeling nervous as to why my father had called for me, and my suspicions were not dispelled when I descended the wooden stairs, which creaked with every other step. When I arrived downstairs, I saw my mom and dad seated across from a pair of people dressed in black suits, with black sunglasses and an earpiece.

__________________________
Im sorry this is a short chapter i'll
try to make the next one longer and
thank you for reading so far byeeee <33