Sunoo's Ultimatum: Chapter Eight

Sunoo's POV:
"My name is Jay," he said. "Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Sunoo," I replied, trying to be polite despite the fact that he and the others had bought me. "I know," he answered quickly. Well, that was rude. I was trying to be nice to him. "Do you know where my phone is?" I asked.
"Oh, yes, Niki gave it to Sunghoon," he replied. "What?! Why?" I questioned. "Um, I don't know. Ask him," he said before he left, closing the door.
I stayed outside for a few minutes until someone came in. It was Niki. He said, "Jay hyung said you needed me?"
"No," I said. "I asked him where my phone was."
"Oh, I gave it to Sunghoon," he said. "Why?" I inquired. "Because someone was spamming you, and I told him to take care of it," he replied.
"I need my phone," I said, having a suspicion on who it was and hoping they weren't mad. "No," he said.
"No?" I asked. "I mean no, I'm not giving it back," he said. "Why?" I asked. "Because," he said, and I got up and walked over to him, looking him in the eyes, and said, "Pleaseeee."
He looked me in the eye and said, "Give me a kiss."
"What!" I yelled. "Why?" I asked. "Because if you do it, you can get your phone," he replied.
I hesitated for a second, but then I leaned closer and kissed him on the cheek. After I did so, he said, "No."
"No?" I asked. "On the lips," he said.
I felt my cheeks heat up, and I looked away, blushing. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. What was with him? First, he bit me, and now he kissed me. I couldn't say anything, really, because I kissed back. After he pulled away, I looked away, blushing, and said, "W-where's my phone?"
He had his left hand behind his back, and then he brought it to where I could see. It was my phone. I was about to grab it, but then he held it up high and said, "Who's Seojun?" I tried grabbing my phone, not answering him. He asked me about two more times, and was starting to get mad. I finally answered, not wanting to cause any trouble, "My boyfriend."
After I said that, his eyes widened and he grabbed my wrist, pulling me to god knows where. We arrived in what I think was the living room. He sat down, pulling me down to sit next to him. After a while, he said, "You have to break up with him."
The others walked in, and I whispered into his ear, "I was just kidding. WTF, why are they here?" He side-eyed me and said,