Silver-Haired Stranger: Chapter Seven

No one's POV
It was Sunghoon, and he looked angry at what Heeseung had done. He didn't do anything though, just saying "Jay called a meeting in the living room, so go there and I'll take Sunoo to his room". After he said that, Sunghoon grabbed Sunoo's wrist and practically dragged him to a big door. Sunghoon let go of Sunoo and said "This is your room. I'll be back after we're done." That's all he said before practically vanishing into thin air, leaving a dumbfounded Sunoo behind.
Sunoo opened the door to find a room that had been lovingly decorated. He couldn't believe his eyes and spent some time marvelling at the sight before him. After he finished looking around, he went to the bed and sat on the edge, scrolling through his phone. Suddenly, he got a notification from Brian. Sunoo sighed and chose to ignore the message, not wanting to deal with it right now. He thought about ways to forget the situation and concluded that the best way was to sleep

(This is what the room looks like; instead of blue, it's red, black, and adorned with gold and diamonds.)

When he awoke, it was already 4pm

When he awoke, it was already 4pm. Sunoo felt someone hugging him from behind and he quickly turned around to see Niki. He yelped in surprise, prompting Niki to ask, "Why the hell did you yell?" Sunoo replied, "Cause you scared me, what the fuck." Niki told him to lay back down, but Sunoo stayed sitting on the bed until Niki pulled him towards him, his hands now around Sunoo's waist. Niki said, "Hug back, idiot," and Sunoo couldn't help but mutter, "Rude" under his breath. Eventually, he fell asleep.
Sunoo woke up again at 7pm, and Niki was gone. He sat up and noticed that his phone was missing. He wondered who had taken it and why, but before he could think too much, someone walked in the room. It was a man with silver hair, and Sunoo asked, "Who are you?" The man smiled and said, "My name is J..."
______________________
Who is it--Jay or Jake? I don't
know; you'll have to wait until the
next chapter.