01

"Good morning pig, the bird says hello!". I heard the familiar voice before my pillow was taken from over my face. "Pretty sure that's not the saying and give me my pillow back". I'm in no mood to wake up and face the worldly duties. I stayed up all night to finish the assignment for the holidays and didn't sleep till 5:30 in the morning and now- "it's just 9 am what's the big deal, knight?" I see none. She stayed up till 2 am herself, chatting to that pretty boy- her words.

"It's the first day of the vacations! We have a looooot to do!!! But first, Shopping" she was practically jumping around with her hands clasped as if she had the entire day- no, knowing her, she must've had all the days planned

I sighed. "I've been up all night, knight. Unlike you, some of us have actual work to do. Now shut up. Stop yelling. Go get breakfast or something and let me have my nap". I'm sooo ruthless when it comes to my sleep. No one messes with my sleep. No. One.

She let out a sound that totally sounded like she is not in the least bit pleased with me. I don't care. If it comes to my academics and sleep, I'll pick sleep in less than a second. No doubt about it. She knows it. She closes the curtains and hands me my pillow. She sits beside me and runs her hand through my hair. Something she knows works so damn well, that i- I dosed off. I heard the faint click of the door before I slipped into deep slumber.

When I woke up, it was just past 12 in the noon. I saw her opposite to me studying me carefully. No, it's not me she's staring at so focussed...it's a ...book? I read. I know stuff that if my parents knew, they'd pass out.

I got up. Got freshed. It's time to eat.
We discussed our plan for today over lunch. She planned shopping
fitting if necessary and shopping, again. this time, for accessories.

________-________-________