06

G

I had my team on her. I needed more information on her. She lives in a two bedroom apartment 10 minutes away from the university. She and her friend share the apartment. They go to a small cafe regularly. They aren't in any of the university programs. Hmm..now that's going to be a little hard. If she had been in any program, it would have been easier for me to get her. Still, I've got many more ways. Many more ways she will let her guard down and will be alone.

Tara. The name itself reminds me of her father.

"Anything?" I ask Dain, my computer guy. He and his team have been a lot of help sniffing out my debt.

"Her socials are active. Both their socials. They're both going to be at the birthday party  Jack Wilson is throwing this Thursday."

Thursday. That's tomorrow. I needed her to be here. In my house when I call her father. This is good.

"Get the men. We're going to a party tomorrow" I say to him and get up to leave

"There's something else."

His words stop me in my tracks and I take my seat back.

"Apparently, our little captive is interested. Very interested in our Hiro. Like, stalker level obsessed. She has been following every post and visited every location he's posted on his socials."

I eye the evidence Dain shows me on his screen. Hmmm interesting. I have my prey.
I have the bait.
And I'm having her in my house.
Tomorrow night.

"Call him"