Monsters (Narry Storan AU)

Summary: Niall is a seventeen year old bulimic who has given up on love long before he even had the chance to experience it. Harry Styles is a stoner who is always tripping, very rarely is he not high. Louis Tomlinson is a self harmer, body covered in nasty scars, burns, and bruises. He hides his pain behind jokes and smiles when inside it a whole other ball game. Zayn Malik is Anorexic drowning all his hurt with alcohol. Liam Payne has tried to kill himself way more times than he can count. When these five life's meet at Hope Springs will they finally see the light at the end of the tunnel? Or will they forever be smothered in the darkness?

Pairing: Niall James Horan and Harry Edward Styles

Warning: This contains self harm, eating disorders, substance abuse, and depression. If you suffer from this or have suffered from these illnesses this could serve as a possible trigger. Please, please do not read if that is the case.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the boys, just the plot and any other character I might make up. One Direction is not and will never be mine *le cries*

Quote For The Book:  "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."