Monsters ||| : (Roomates)

So, this chapter is dedicated to Carrotangel. You're words are very kind, thank you:) oh, and I put more of a bitchy Liam in there for you <3

Zayn gets up from his seat, hands shaking as he makes his way to the bathroom Niall was at.

What have I done? And even in his head his voice wavers.

"N-niall." His tone nothing but a solemn whisper. His heart was beating in his chest like helicopters blades, any faster and it would grind through his ribs. "Niall, I'm so sorry" --

"Don't!" came a chocked voice from behind the door. As he sobbed Niall felt like he couldnt get enough air. The oxygen scraped passed his airways and it made it impossible to talk. "It's true! It's all true!"

Zayn shook his head, tears blinding his vision, but then he remembered Niall couldnt see him. He doesnt think he would want him to, anyways. Too hard. Too much emotion. Too early.

"It's no-not." he tried saying it softly but his voice cracked. He wanted to say more but instead a strangled sob left his parted lips. He mouthed the words but no matter how much he tried he couldnt get them out.

I'm so sorry -- i'm so sorry -- he mouthed, resting his head on the door, tears cascading down the skin of his cheeks.

*********

"I cant believe I'm rooming with you." Liam says harshly as he roughly starts to pack all of his items back into his suitcase. "I'm getting out of here!" he declared and if it was under different surcumstanced Louis would have laughed.

Instead, he came to the space next to Liam and began throwing the things back into the bed. "The feelings mutual, princess. But guess what? You are stuck with me!"

"Oh, go cut yourself."

There was a moment of silence, clothes forgotten.

The pain was so strong it literally made Louis ill. He wanted to escape -- to leave to his one and only safe haven. His blade. Go cut yourself? Okay, I will.

He was so used to telling that to his father when he would scream abscurities at him. But this time it was different. A new type of pain that he wasnt ready for.

"Why do you do that?" Louis asked quietly.

Liam didn't look up at him, instead he folded all of his clothes back on his suitcase before sighing an looking down defeated at the bag. He grabbed it by the handles and dumped all of his clothes down on the bed. "Do what?" he grumbled as Louis gave him a smug smile.

"Shy away from love."

"Love is bullshit"

"'I'm sorry you feel that way."

Liam scoffed. "Of curse you are -- you're one of those people who cant get enough ass around here."

"What does ass have to do with love?" Louis asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What does love have to do with you and me?" Liam challenged easily, pausing and turning to look over at him.

Louis' face turned hard. "Nothing."

Liam's heart leaped inside his chest and he found it hard to breathe for some reason, his hands akimbo on his hips. "That's what I thought."

**********

"You know it's not that hard to eat." Harry said as he pursed his lips looking at Niall. Niall sniffled, eyes red from the whole bathroom incident. his voice was rough when he spoke from all of the purging but he loved it -- he loved the ache. It reminded him that he was real.  He loved to gag and splutter into the loo, fire burning in his throat. He loved to give a sound to what he was feeling.

He narrowed his eyes, not even wanting to go into this. "I suggest you shut up before I cut of you dick and stick it up your ass."

"That's the way I like it." Harry winked.

Niall's lip curl in disgust. "Of course you do."

Harry mocked hurt. "D'aw, that hurt my feelings." Then he scoffed. "Why don't you come up with something better?" 

"Because I cant hear myself over your fucking huge ego."

"My ego isn't the only thing that's big -- I can show you if you'd like." and winked again.

"How bout you fuck off."

"How bout I fuck you?" By now Harry was right in front of Niall's face. Both of their breathing was labored. Niall could see huge green eyes boring into his blue ones and all Harry wanted to do was wrap his arms around Niall's thin frame and shield him from the world. Something he knew Niall wouldn't let him do if he could stop it; he was stubborn like that.

Niall's hand came to stop on his shoulder. "U-um . . . " he breathed, minty breath washing over his face. Harry closed his eyes and leaned in just when Niall leaned out. He fell face forward on the bed.

Harry growled coming and cupping Niall's face. "Don't say another word. I know you want it."

Niall's blood boiled under his skin, his heart taking off. "Not one word?" he mocked. "Okay, then. How about five?" He stuck up his hands and counted them out on his fingers. "You. Are. Such. A. Dick." and then he wiggled his fingers. "Oh, look at that! It's five!" and with the same hand he slapped him.