Aurora's Backstory 🍪

Aurora's parents were abusive toward her, they would beat her for the smallest mistakes she did, let her sleep outside every night & starve her to death.
She was only 6 at that time...

Aurora's Dad: We're out of money! How the fuck are we suppose to pay our debt?!

Aurora's Mom: We could sell that mistake of our & beside her hair & eyes are worth at least $50k.

Aurora's Dad: Not bad! We'll have to find a wealthy man who willing to buy her from us.

Aurora's Parents organize the deal with another abuser who was wealthy & could help them pay off their debt.

Aurora's Mom: Hey! Get up! We're selling you to pay off our debt! Hurry up!
.
.
.
Aurora's Dad: Here she is!

Aurora's Abuser/Groomer: Oh my, what a fine girl you both made~ Here's ur money💰
.
.
.
Later that night
Aurora: (No home... Hungry...)

When Aurora noticed the window, she grabbed the nearest object & threw at the window causing it to shatter. She didn't care about the cuts she got from the broken glass & fled out, finding her freedom.
When she heard the man screaming behind her & demand she come back, she ignored him & continued to run.
.
.
.
Tamura: Rikora, do you know where Yuri went?

Rikora: 🤔

Tamura: Eh?! Who's the kid?

Before Tamura could answer, Aurora hugged Rikora.

Tamura: What are you doing here, late at night?!

Aurora's Abuser/Groomer: Hey! GET BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Tamura: WTF?! DID YOU JUST CALLED HER?!

Aurora's Abuser/Groomer: NONE OF UR BUSINESS! NOW HAND OVER THAT KID!

Aurora's Abuser/Groomer noticed Rikora

Aurora's Abuser/Groomer: How much is for him? I could give you 100k or more

Tamura: WTF ARE YOU CRAZY?! OVER MY DEAD BODY! LAY A HAND ON MY KID & YOU'LL GO TO HELL IN THE NEXT 5 FUCKING SECOND!

Aurora: Help me... plz...

Rikora hugged onto Aurora tightly meanwhile Tamura & Aurora's Abuser/Groomer are arguing.

Yuri: Yui! What's happening?!

Tamura: Ayato, called the police bc this man is just buying kids due to their looks & look like a pedo!
.
.
.
The police came & took the situation from there, they took all the evidence that Aurora got & handle the rest. They've decided to sent the people who hurt Aurora to a far away secure prison.
.
.
.
Fujisaki: It seem she hadn't been feed for almost 6 years...

Yuri: I'll prepare a bath for her...

Tamura: Those people who are her "parents" are sick bc look at her, she cover in bruises & can't even speak!

Fujisaki: All we know is that she doesn't speak in a proper sentence. But right now I'll go prepare the food for her while you get the other kids to sleep.

Tamura: Fine...

Yuri make sure to remove every piece of glass that was on Aurora's body so she wouldn't feel anymore pain before he put her in the bath
Meanwhile Fujisaki was cooking for her while Tamura was taking care of their kids & trying putting them to sleep but they were curious about Aurora.