If Yuri & Tamura Meet Fujisaki When They Were Still Kids

HC: Their mothers were really good friends when they were around their age but Fujisaki's parents move to South Korean for family business but return when Fujisaki was still in his mother stomach.

Anyways Yuri & Tamura were running around the neighborhood being the kids they were.

Tamura: Hey! Slow down!

(Idk how Yuri would say this in his childish tone😭💢)

Yuri: 🤪
.
.
.
With Fujisaki & his sisters were going for a walk until a cat appeared, Fujisaki being the youngest follow the cat without his sisters noticing.

Tomo: Girls, where's Toru...

They look at each others with in horror when no one noticed him...

Takeo: Okay, stay calm-

Tamiko: 우리 남동생은 길을 잃었어, 도대체 어떻게 우리가 침착하길 바라는 거야?!/OUR BABY BROTHER IS LOST, HOW THE HECK ARE YOU EXPECT US TO STAY CALM?!

Tina: He's only 6, he'll be looking for us making him more lost & he could get kidnapped!

Tamaka: Let's spilt up!
Tomo, Takeo to the left
Tamiko, Tina & Tiara to the right &
Me & Takara to the back, while meet up once we find him!
.
.
.
With Yuri & Tamura
Tamura: Get back here!💢

Yuri: Make if once you catch me!😝

Before Tamura could grabbed Yuri, he noticed Fujisaki following the cat

Tamura: (Huh? Who's that?)

Yuri didn't stop until he bump into Fujisaki, causing Fujisaki to fall down.

Yuri: 😧

Yuri saw Fujisaki tearing up.

Yuri: Yuri is sorry...😰

Fujisaki started to cry...

Tamura: Yuri! What did you do?! Leave him alone!

Tamura helped Fujisaki up, wiping his tears away from his face.

Yuri & Tamura: So cute...

When they said it, they begin fighting.

Fujisaki: No fighting, please...

They stopped, both of them helped Fujisaki walk back until they spotted his sisters who were looking for him.
All of them thank both of them for helping him & also finding him.