Takahiro Taking Care Of Rikora

Rikora: (Where am I...?)

Takahiro: You're awake! I was so worried about you!

Rikora: ...

Takahiro: Is anything hurting you?

Rikora: Not really...

Takahiro: Well since nothing is hurting you, wanna stay over at my apartment?

Rikora: Since when did you live in a apartment...?

Takahiro: Well ever since me & the others graduate high school, we've saved all the money we made to buy a apartment for each of us!

Rikora: I see...

Takahiro: The doctor should here any minute so I'll just tell you all the updates that you missed!
.
.
.
It's took less than an hour for the doctor to come to the room, Takahiro sign Rikora off & left the hospital, carrying Rikora while he was asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When they got there, Takahiro carried Rikora to his apartment & left him sleeping on his bed while he order food to eat.
.
.
.
Rikora: (Where did I end up-)

Takahiro: You're awake, just in time for lunch & breakfast bc you haven't ate anything.

Takahiro gave Rikora his food

Takahiro: You're a heavy sleeper, you even cling onto me, refusing to let go!😅

Rikora: ...

Takahiro noticing Rikora blushing

Rikora: Where's Aurora & Amanda?

Takahiro: Well, they're both at Yin & Lavender apartment, their apartment is underneath ours!

Rikora: Hope, they're okay...

Takahiro: Anyways, there something I want you to answer.

Rikora: ?

Takahiro: I was wondering if you would like to live with me here...

Rikora: I'm alright with that...

Takahiro: Eh?! Are you sure?

Rikora: Yeah, I guess my parents would also understand it as well

Takahiro: Alright then let text them about this & maybe later, we'll pick up your things.
.
.
.
After Takahiro & Rikora talk with Tamura & Fujisaki about this, they picked up all of Rikora's stuff that was in boxes. Fujisaki was kinda sad bc another of his kids left the net but they understand Rikora's reason for leaving...
.
.
.
Rikora's Bedroom In Takahiro's Apartment: