I'm Sorry... - Rikora's Death?

This is after Katsuro's & Rikora's final fight...

Katsuro: RIKORA! JUST LISTEN TO ME ONCE-

Rikora knocked Katsuro's blade out of his hands & threw him to the other side

Rikora: JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! WHY WON'T YOU GIVE UP ALREADY?!

Katsuro: Bc you're my little brother...

Rikora: (What...?)

Katsuro: Both of us didn't deserve that, but mostly you bc you took everything you loved & throw it all away just for me to recover...

Rikora: ...

Katsuro: RIKORA, DON'T-

Rikora stabbed himself through his stomach. Katsuro ran to him to catch him before he could make the sword go further through him.

Katsuro: (No no no. NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!)

Katsuro held Rikora...

Katsuro: DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE, RIKORA!

Rikora: It's... over... I don't have much time left...

Katsuro: Don't go please...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kai: Katsuro! What's going on?!

Katsuro: Rikora... he... commit suicide in front of me....

Kai & Takahiro: What?!

Katsuro: He took the blade in his hands & stabbed himself with it...

With Yuri, Fujisaki & Tamura talking to the staff

Nurse: He seem to be in coma, he lost a lot of blood but luckily not too much...
There's a chance that he might make it or not tho...

Tamura: Ayato, can we talk to you for a second...
.
.
.
Tamura: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?! RIKORA IS GONNA DIE BC OF YOUR SELFISHNESS!

Fujisaki: Yui, what are you saying...?

Tamura: Ayato disown Rikora which cause him to run away & one of the reason why he commit suicide...

Fujisaki: What...?!

Yuri: I'M SORRY!

Fujisaki: Enough! Both of you! Ayato, you stupid bitch, he was suffering ever since the age of 7! You made it worse by disowning him...

Yuri: Toru...

Fujisaki: Just stop. You both just go, I'll spend the night with here...
Just tell the younger ones that Rikora is staying somewhere or else they'll find out..

Yuri & Tamura noticed Fujisaki's eyes cover in tears, they agreed to go & tells the others about it